💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Miracle

The sound of this album needs to be cleaner. I mean, less electro industrial. Less instruments and sounds. Just like Paparazzi or Bad Romance.

Miracle

EC is an eargasm. That instrumental is perfection :wub:

The chorus could be better, but anyway it's a 85 out of 100

Jase

I wonder if DJWS read through the new album threads, then felt the need to put us straight :teehee:

Miracle

I wanna know information. We should spam Interscope/GaGa/Garibay/WhiteShadow to get some information. Or we can call Porcelain Black better ..... :nasty:

saltface

The chorus could be better, but anyway it's a 85 out of 100

Yeah but I don't think it needs a big massive chorus like TEOG or whatever. Not every Gaga song has to have some huge radio-worthy chorus. The EC chorus is perfect how it is, it works with the song just fine imo :crossed:

I wanna know information. We should spam Interscope/GaGa/Garibay/WhiteShadow to get some information. Or we can call Porcelain Black better ..... :nasty:

Literally every time I DM DJWS about the new album I get ignored. Its the only time he ever ignores me lmao

Miracle

Listening Justice and it's amazing. I want them in Gaga's next album!

Rino

EC sucks :crossed:

:nono:

EC slays your life tbh :nails:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

SMILE2NE1

I wonder if DJWS read through the new album threads, then felt the need to put us straight :teehee:

Maybe. I feel as if the mixtape allows us to get a sense of the sound of his new work. It sounds similar to the new song on Gaga's phone.

Americano

Literally every time I DM DJWS about the new album I get ignored. Its the only time he ever ignores me lmao

Jeff1317 always replies about Gaga too, and yesterday someone asked him about her and he asked what they wanted to know..

And they replied about the new single/album

No reply. LOL.

Interscope has everyone on lock down.

SMILE2NE1

Jeff1317 always replies about Gaga too, and yesterday someone asked him about her and he asked what they wanted to know..

And they replied about the new single/album

No reply. LOL.

Interscope has everyone on lock down.

LMAO. Wow they seem to be very tight on the info about this new album. Con****ingdential.

That fact that DJWS doesn't answer sort of hints that he is working on it though.

inuborg

LMAO. Wow they seem to be very tight on the info about this new album. Con****ingdential.

That fact that DJWS doesn't answer sort of hints that he is working on it though.

Off topic, but you always have the best sets :flutter:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

SMILE2NE1

Off topic, but you always have the best sets :flutter:

* :sara::sara:

* :sara: :sara: :sara: :sara:

* :sara: :sara:

:sara:

Thank you! You are too kind - *heart flutter*

Edited by SMILE2NE1