💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I hope she doesn't make the same mistake and stretch it 3 months between single and album

Exactly, plus April is probably problematic with her health in general, not just 'cause of promo. In my opinion, the single should come in mid to late May, album in early to mid July.

Edited by phoenix47

Highway Capricorn

Should we bet if there will be a song title including the word "phoenix" or just phoenix ? I remember seing "Unicorn" as a song title on many fake track lists before BTW came out and we had Highway Unicorn ? :ohwell: But maybe it is because her tattoo.

Should we bet if there will be a song title including the word "phoenix" or just phoenix ? I remember seing "Unicorn" as a song title on many fake track lists before BTW came out and we had Highway Unicorn ? :ohwell: But maybe it is because her tattoo.

The lead single will be called "phoenix47" :legend:

Born Brave

She needs to release it after Katy / Britney / Beyonce... but must release it before september to be grammy eligible for 2014... so regardless I think we'll have the album before September unless Gaga wants to go another whole year without Grammy nominated material.

Born Brave

The lead single will be called "phoenix47" :legend:

I hope so. I love the concept of the phoenix and what it stands for.. I think we as humans are all Phoenix.. because my belief is that life is eternal beyond death.. not in a religious way but in a spiritual way ... I think life is re-used and clings to any host that can sustain it. Thus when our bodies die life simply moves on to the next host... thus rising from the ashes or being reborn.

Edited by G U Y

Americano

I hope she doesn't make the same mistake and stretch it 3 months between single and album

If she cant have a single that lasts 3 months, her career is in trouble.

If she cant have a single that lasts 3 months, her career is in trouble.

You're so right! Spring needs fun, dancey, slutty music. That's what gaga says ARTPOP is, so hopefully she's right and then there shouldn't be any problem lasting 3 months. If Katy Perry can do it, anyone can.

Do you guys think the disney princess theme is still on plans? I may be reaching but the outfit she was wearing when she was in the wheelchair looks a lot like Esmeralda.

TEANUS

ARTPOP promo is starting in July

First Single at the VMA's-September 8th

Album release- October 1st or October 8th

AW HELL NO!!! I expect ARTPOP promo begins with a commercial or some other video in April with the release date of the single and a small clip of something from the single, then the single is released on May 27. Then when the video is released it has the album's release date at the end of it. The album is released on July 15. Then the second single is performed at the VMAs and it is released that day so it will chart high!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I'm expecting Sex Dreams to be a slow or mid-tempo song with long, calming synths and harmonies, and just something that will make you wanna get in bed with the next person you walk past :hor:

Edited by doogi09
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Daenerys

I may as well add my input too...

But the concert was originally slated to end 3/20. I think (and I'm pretty sure a lot of you) that the time between the surgery and that date would be great for recovery time then for her to get on track to record vocals for the 3 weeks she said she would. Even if sitting in Emma and just belting, there's no hip work involved.

If she were to just stick to that it would give her 60 days recovery (2 months) and if her therapy is going real well she should be about 90% recovered which still isn't good enough but for her probably enough to start if not album then promo for the single late April/Early May....

I don't know. I'm just throwing things around. Don't stone me please!

Edited by BornThisWayAngel
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen