💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I'm having a meltdown. All these megaflops. :nooo: :nooo:

If she wants this album to rule, then she at least needs to get a sample out early next month. Just saying...

If she wants this album to rule, then she at least needs to get a sample out early next month. Just saying...

She just. Needs. SOMETHING out in March! :giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

unicornpaparazzi

She just. Needs. SOMETHING out in March!

true but I also read that Cher's new album may come put in March. What if they just want to release things together to celebrate the duet? [which hopefully we will get]

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

a terrible announcement concerning me and my new album/project coming within the next few minutes

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

Due to hip injury, i am cancelling ARTPOP, revamping songs, concepts and technologie for a new album out early 2014

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

the new album is really going to be the best thing you could ever imagine. I am devastated, but this is the best thing for all. I love you. Always X.

Omg I could see that coming days ago, not surprised

:cryga:

(...)

:kyle:

If it happens ... :cry:

I wonder what she'll say after the « break ». On Twitter or LM.

Edited by Baptiste XIV

Pure Adrenaline

Calm Down. ARTPOP is coming soon :megaflop: :megaflop: :megaflop:

You forgot ..... SOOOOOOOOOOON :megaflop: :megaflop:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Miracle

OMG OMG OMG OMG IT SOUNDS LIKE GAGA IN SOME PARTS AND THE BRIDGE IS SO MADEON AND THE BREAKDOWN IS ZEDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VLhRWAxV7fA#!

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

a terrible announcement concerning me and my new album/project coming within the next few minutes

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

Due to hip injury, i am cancelling ARTPOP, revamping songs, concepts and technologie for a new album out early 2014

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

the new album is really going to be the best thing you could ever imagine. I am devastated, but this is the best thing for all. I love you. Always X.

omg stop.

3CsylVQ.jpg

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Ursula Buffay

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

Due to the butt surgery I had, I'm saddened to announce the cancellation of ARTPOP, all I need from you is to understand me.

Edited by GAGARTPOP

iAstroLeo

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

I read months instead of minutes :laughga:

Now that would sound like Gaga would do :derpga: :clap:

Pure Adrenaline

@ladygaga Lady Gaga

Due to my laziness, I am cancelling ARTPOP,first I'll take care of myself after I do my lips again I'm planing to get my butt done maybe and some boobsjob #brontheswaeey ooh also - new project planing It will be so much betta than ARTPOP. The new album will sound like extravaganza-retro-elctronic-punk-disco-metal-pop hybrid from 2059 because it will be released then. luv u xoxo

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely