Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Her career would die :P

Not necessarily, controversy can go a long way with Gaga. Meat dress, Judas video, Bad Romance bathtub scene ect. Edited by TheZoto

exoskeleton123

Can we get Jeff to tell us if its been delayed?

We should all try tweeting him to see if it has been delayed

MonsterOfSpain

Here's a thought... What if Princess Die is the first single now, due to her injury? Think about it, in order to rise from the ashes, one must first be placed into the ashes. It wouldn't give her much comeback help, though.. Possibly, a dance version and the acoustic for promo?

:eww: And end ARTPOP era success on the 1st single.

Galactic Mess

Can we get Jeff to tell us if its been delayed?

I doubt he'd tell us anything... But it's worth the try, I suppose...

KarmaPolice

Now that the surgery is over and shes recovering, time to wait for ARTPOP again :derpga:

YEAH! I can't wait to wait the wait for the ARTPOP announcement :)

Now that the surgery is over and shes recovering, time to wait for ARTPOP again :derpga:

i was waiting for some hospital gown fashion :derpga:

ale alejandro

Hello lm's. I have been a follower of GGD since 2009 and finally i decided to join. I registered because i found something on youtube i wanted to share with you. It's a video titled walt disney techno. The music is a little bit boring tbh but around the 4 min mark you can hear somebody saying ARTPOP. And the voice continues saying it through the whole thing. I dont know if this is real or fake i just found interesting that it said ARTPOP and i remembered the whole princess die/high thing etc. so ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-QmFbdh4e0

Bloody hooker

Hello lm's. I have been a follower of GGD since 2009 and finally i decided to join. I registered because i found something on youtube i wanted to share with you. It's a video titled walt disney techno. The music is a little bit boring tbh but around the 4 min mark you can hear somebody saying ARTPOP. And the voice continues saying it through the whole thing. I dont know if this is real or fake i just found interesting that it said ARTPOP and i remembered the whole princess die/high thing etc. so ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-QmFbdh4e0

Welcome to GGD

It doesn't sound like its saying ARTPOP.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Ursula Buffay

Here's a thought... What if Princess Die is the first single now, due to her injury? Think about it, in order to rise from the ashes, one must first be placed into the ashes. It wouldn't give her much comeback help, though.. Possibly, a dance version and the acoustic for promo?

A second heart attack, after Born This Way single.

Hello GP I'm Gaga, and after 15 months of no activity, and my last floppy singles Marry The Night and Yuyi, I'm back with another heart attack, Princess Die..

Edited by GAGARTPOP

A second heart attack, after Born This Way single.

Hello GP I'm Gaga, and after 15 months of no activity, and my last floppy singles Marry The Night and Yuyi, I'm back with another heart attack, Princess Die..

I doubt that she will start out with a song like Princess Die, It was just a thought... You never know with Gaga.

EvilChromatica

Listening to Princess Die :cry: I hope this makes it to the album as like a Bonus Track or something...

Listening to Princess Die :cry: I hope this makes it to the album as like a Bonus Track or something...

Same... Also, according to hints from the ARTPOP tumblr, the first single may be called something like Canvas, to start the ARTPOP "painting". Is this source reliable?