ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I' m hoping for a new single ASAP...What bothers me the most is all that tease again over the past few months. Last year there was an article that the album was practically finished...was it a lie? Now it seems that Red One does not even know whether or not he will be on ARTPOP. There has been a lot of conflicting information out there. Everytime it seemed we moved one step forward, we seemed to take two steps backward shortly after

Ugh this. Remember like, last summer where we thought there was going to be a fall single release? And then how we thought it was going to be a mid-winter single release? And then spring single release? Then summer? NOW FALL AGAIN (which might ultimately be pushed again) :giveup: :giveup:

I' m hoping for a new single ASAP...What bothers me the most is all that tease again over the past few months. Last year there was an article that the album was practically finished...was it a lie? Now it seems that Red One does not even know whether or not he will be on ARTPOP. There has been a lot of conflicting information out there. Everytime it seemed we moved one step forward, we seemed to take two steps backward shortly after

This so much!!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

although i want ARTPOP now...i want her to wait a little bit more...i want gaga to come back with a huge boom..comeback of the year....ppl would accept her like a ****ing legend...with a first single that is finishing the "i just killed my bf" trilogy...and epic soundtrack for machete kills...

She is running the risk of people having like a whatever attitude when she finally releases the single or the album as most of us will be drained by then after all that wait and all the turns of event.

i Love the Lady

Ya'll what if Gaga cancelled the tour on purpose and has been in the studio non-stop since canceling, so she can now release the single in March instead of ending the tour in March and releasing it in April :whip:

Edited by i Love the Lady

Ya'll what if Gaga cancelled the tour on purpose and has been in the studio non-stop since canceling, so she can now release the single in March instead of ending the tour in March and releasing it in April :whip:

delusional :laughga:

EGOT2027

delusional :laughga:

Lets be honest. We have all considered that this is all a part of the plot for her "comeback."

But it's not.

nick4bty

Lets be honest. We have all considered that this is all a part of the plot for her "comeback."

But it's not.

I'll be honest. I've considered it :laughga:

She hasn't said anything about the tour being cancelled, probably because it was her decision to end it. If she was already in that much pain, why would she want to do another 20 shows doing the same strenuous activity that put her in that pain in the first place?

But finishing ARTPOP in the meantime . . . I don't know. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes tbh. And who knows when AP will be out.

Willy Wonka

Lets's all calm down.

ARTPOP will be released.

Just like the extra verse of "Bad Kids" was performed at the BTWB. :derpga:

EGOT2027

I'll be honest. I've considered it :laughga:

She hasn't said anything about the tour being cancelled, probably because it was her decision to end it. If she was already in that much pain, why would she want to do another 20 shows doing the same strenuous activity that put her in that pain in the first place?

But finishing ARTPOP in the meantime . . . I don't know. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes tbh. And who knows when AP will be out.

I know. I just want to know. Even if it is September. Come on Gaga! Throw us a bone here! I thought when she started tweeting about it daily we were finally close to the announcement.

Right? A month ago, Gaga was finally putting the tracklist together, and now they haven't even worked together for the album yet?

My name isn't Timmers

Morphine Prince

I honestly don't even know what to think about this album. The wait has been eternal and I've actually gotten used to waiting for everything. I hope it's released in Spring.