💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I love that ARTPOP is The Fame Monster's little sister. I'm so excited!! :excited: :excited2:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

its elton ****ing john!!!! who cares...like tony bennett is any better!!!gaga and elton sound perfect together

Please gorl bye. Elton is stale as finnuck, not saying he isnt a legend.

Pure Adrenaline

well Dr Luke makes mega hits with more than 1 artist (Katy, Kesha......) while RedOne's only number 1s are Poker Face & Just Dance and his most succesful songs are Gaga's and they produce together she write her lyrics and her music ... If Bad Romance had different melody for example It would've been a whole different story :)

wuuuuut On The Floor,Whine Up, Step Up, and many more Top 5 hits.

I don't know why everyone is against callab btw Redone and Gagz they make magic people here are very hypocritical see person ****ting how he doesn't want Gaga to work with Redone and in the same time wanting more songs like Scheisse :smh:

I'm 100 here for him and Gaga like for 3 songs on the album that will blow you away, 3/4 songs from Zedd, 3 from Madeon and 2 from DJWS

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

lodylody

I hate DJWS production on BM or GH

On the other hand, I love his music on DJWSVision and his dance volumes

You're like... the inverse of everyone else on here :lmao: I like it all tbh... but I'm like that so :laughga:

In my opinion BM has an amazing and clean production, but I agree that GH does sound messy. It could've been so much better! I don't blame DJWS though... The remix he did for that fashion show was amazing! It was obviously gaga who wanted the album version of the song to sound like that.

I think GH is only messy 'cause Fernando and DJ Snake co-produced it. Should it have been just WS and Gaga...

I think that RedOne can go. More producers tend to equate to a messy album, imo... In few cases at least.

I'm torn with the HMV rumour ...

1) HMV's closed.

2) HMV had a copy of born this way 2 weeks early which they played in the shop for promo (ILLEGALLY!) - my bet is music retailers have the advantage of advanced knowledge

3) ARTPOP is defo delayed, if not cancelled

4) there's speculation about a surprise un-hyped release

5) all the promo so far has been directed towards the fans only

6) the fans can promote it FOR gaga

7) ARTPOP hasnt been mastered yet

8) ARTPOPs first single couldve been completed ages ago (video and all)

I have reasons FOR & AGAINST it but I dunno what to believe!!! :S

HMV isn't closed, it's been bought over. I honestly don't understand it either, I only popped in to buy earphones and saw it and instantly snapped a photo. Could this just be HMV jumping the gun and believing Internet rumours or is it possible they know something we don't?

Galactic Mess

I think that RedOne can go. More producers tend to equate to a messy album, imo... In few cases at least.

Yeah, true... Especially in collabs!

i'm scared by the release of "Burqa"

yesterday i shared on my tumblr a blog a drawing that i made about "burqa swag" with gaga wearing a burqa. I only receiver comments that accused me and gaga of racism, intolerance underliyng how this is diserspectful

http://digitalARTPOP...p-digitalARTPOP

"Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be shot in the face."

"I’m going to find her, and I’m going to **** on her house."

"Kill yourself Drink bleach Jump off the bridge Please whatever it takes to stop your ignorance."

"I cannot even BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN with how INSULTING AND OFFENSIVE AND RACIST AND WHITE SUPREMACTIST THIS IS WHITE PEOPLE GODDAMN."

what will cause the song itself???

I want her to rustle feathers! That's why I love her! :flutter:

And when someone bashes her then just laugh at them for THEIR ignorance for not knowing what the song is about. (i.e. Judas)

P.S. I said laugh, not "**** on their house" - I mean, WTF were they thinking?

https://soundcloud.com/djwsakadjwhiteshadow/i-like-dance-volume-13

Probably lots of ARTPOP hints we can't even catch until after it's released. :giveup:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

The HMV thing is probably just for the sake of doing pre-sales. Legally, you have to set a release date (at least here in the US, not sure about in other countries) before you can pre-sell a product. If no legitimate release date has been set, the retailer allowed to simply set an arbitrary placeholder release date (in other words, just make one up).

As for RedOne, I'd love to see what he and Gaga can still do together. Scheiße, anyone? My main thing is that I hope she sticks to having as few producers working on a single track as possible. I don't mind if she has 12 producers on the album, but just hopefully not all working on the same stuff. I think it's when you get multiple producers working on a single track that things start to sound a bit messy.

In terms of the production, my favorite songs on BTW are MTN, Judas, Scheiße, HML, Yoü and I, TEOG. All of them have crisp, clean production, a strong sense of "sonic identity" (i.e. each song knows what kind of style it's going for rather than throwing every possible sound together and mixing into a song) and all of them were produced by just Gaga and one professional producer.

I think the messiest songs on BTW (again, just in terms of production) are BTW, Bad Kids, and Highway Unicorn. I love all three songs, but they sound more "noisy" and overproduced than the other tracks and they all had two or three different producers in addition to Gaga working on each track rather than just one.

GH and Bloody Mary are the rare exceptions to me on the album in that I love their production despite them having multiple producers working on them (I suspect the reason is that both of them just have Gaga and one other producer as the main producers and then two others as co-producers.)

Edit:

https://soundcloud.c...dance-volume-13

Probably lots of ARTPOP hints we can't even catch until after it's released.

The first several seconds are verrrrry interesting. I wonder if anyone has tried playing that part backwards. I would do it if I knew how. :P

Edited by Jarraxe
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Personally I think she should release ARTPOP in late 2013/ early 2014. If she does that then we don't have the tour like a year later kind of thing going on. But I want new music like now :giveup:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon