💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

its not solid source but the same monsters that met gaga at starbucks said they she is indeed getting surgery tonight instead of next week.

Hopefully

Hope everything goes alright!

ElectricChapelJuda

I think Gaga should take off some more time. I can't wait for ARTPOP, but I also would like her to be it top shape and giving 150% like she would want for the new album. And since it might take her till the end of the summer to actually release the album/single (giving that 6 month recovery time), she should just release a greatest hits album with 2 or 3 new songs. Then she doesn't have to really promote the greatest hits album or the new songs.

She could release a new, really catchy song from it in the summer. Maybe by the time she recovers, so a couple of TV shows with it then release the compilation album. Release another song at the end of the year and then in early 2014 release ARTPOP. She can still do the VMA's and other award shows cause she will be fully healed with a brand new song.

This might show the world that they really missed Gaga and when ARTPOP comes out, it will be bigger than ever. Just and idea to satisfy everyone.

So far, people have been speculating when ARTPOP will be released. Nowhere in that article is there a direct quote from her manager on the release date. Nowhere is there a source for the release date. They're probably pulling a date from some other website that made it up. I'm not believing any ARTPOP release date unless it comes straight from the horses mouth. (Gaga, not that she's a horse. It's a metaphor).

Journalists can't do that. Editors have to double check the source, and in a small column interview like this one, it would have to come directly from Troy. The reporter would get it from Troy, and the editor or other fact checkers would have to call Troy and confirm that he said it. I'm sorry, but that's how it works.

My name isn't Timmers

exoskeleton123

I don't think ARTPOP will be rescheduled or pushed back that badly as a result of Gaga's injury. I do think however that Gaga should release a new single as soon as she possibly can because the longer she stays away from the public the more they are more apt to forget about her. I mean look at Kesha. Kesha smashed with Die Young, and now C'mon isnt doing so well because of the long break Kesha had between albums. Gaga can do acoustic performances as promo after her surgery and she can film the music video three months after she heals with limited choreography. there are ways to work around the injury and knowing Gaga she will do it creatively and wonderfully. #ARTPOP2013

Am I the only one who's not waiting for ARTPOP anymore? :noparty:

No. I mean, I'm excited for the album, but my roommate and I have stopped talking about it, and we used to always joke about stuff never coming like ARTPOP. "What will come first: gay marriage in Uganda, or ARTPOP?" But now I'm just sitting back and relaxing. I'll be glad when the album is here, but I'm not focused on it.

My name isn't Timmers

QueenGlitter

She is having the operation tonight.

I hope this is true, the quicker the has the surgery the sooner she can start on the road to recovery!

WillRhapsody

But now I'm just sitting back and relaxing. I'll be glad when the album is here, but I'm not focused on it.

Agreed. Plus waiting for the album is one of the most exciting parts of the whole era

ElectricChapelJuda

She could also release a buzz single from the album in April or May and just let that be. Throw a simple, none extravagant music video a month later just for fun. Just to give us something and for the GP to not forget about her.

I think Gaga should take off some more time. I can't wait for ARTPOP, but I also would like her to be it top shape and giving 150% like she would want for the new album. And since it might take her till the end of the summer to actually release the album/single (giving that 6 month recovery time), she should just release a greatest hits album with 2 or 3 new songs. Then she doesn't have to really promote the greatest hits album or the new songs.

She could release a new, really catchy song from it in the summer. Maybe by the time she recovers, so a couple of TV shows with it then release the compilation album. Release another song at the end of the year and then in early 2014 release ARTPOP. She can still do the VMA's and other award shows cause she will be fully healed with a brand new song.

This might show the world that they really missed Gaga and when ARTPOP comes out, it will be bigger than ever. Just and idea to satisfy everyone.

A greatest hits compilation after three albums in seems a bit pretentious.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

ElectricChapelJuda

A greatest hits compilation after three albums in seems a bit pretentious.

But its better if she can recover more before releasing ARTPOP (which won't be till the end of the year probably).

Everyone gets something (we get some new songs, she gets release release something new, and the GP won't forget about/get over her)

I think if the album is being pushed back it will only be pushed back around 3 months or so. Originally I thought we would be getting the album in June, but if it is being pushed back I think it'll be here in September with a first single in July. If she chooses to release in September, she could benefit from VMA promo.

I think if the album is being pushed back it will only be pushed back around 3 months or so. Originally I thought we would be getting the album in June, but if it is being pushed back I think it'll be here in September with a first single in July. If she chooses to release in September, she could benefit from VMA promo.

This seems a lot more likely.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Says ARTPOP will have fresh 2013 sound

Release it in Q4.

:derpga:

:toofloppy:

Then she will probably release it in January 2014 and call it fresh 2014 sound! :D