Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Gaga doesn't have to perform her new stuff right off the bat... The fact that she's back will promote itself

Exactly

misanthrope

They will, she's a radio staple and her initial iTunes sales will be more than enough to convince them to play it. Gaga is the most high profile release this year.

She was a radio staple. Most DJ's didn't want to play the BTW singles because they got negative responses from listeners. Which is why I think they might not immediately embrace ARTPOP's lead, unless its just that good of course lol

pie-kun

She was a radio staple. Most DJ's didn't want to play the BTW singles because they got negative responses from listeners. Which is why I think they might not immediately embrace ARTPOP's lead, unless its just that good of course lol

Radio actually loved TEoG, it had great longevity and is still her most played radio song right now. It's true that radio was reluctant about many of BTW's singles, but let's face it, songs like Judas and You & I are not the kind of music you hear on pop radio.

Gaga's addressed this though. When discussing the possibility of the two ARTPOP volumes, she alluded to radio as being a reason she wanted to release the experimental stuff on a different album, saying "you never know if radio is ready". That sounded like she was talking about BTW to me. I definitely think ARTPOP's singles will be more radio friendly.

Either way though, Gaga's strong force is digital sales and she's easily the most high profile release of 2013. Radio definitely will spin it at first, it will just be its sales/reaction that will determine whether they keep playing it.

misanthrope

Radio actually loved TEoG, it had great longevity and is still her most played radio song right now. It's true that radio was reluctant about many of BTW's singles, but let's face it, songs like Judas and You & I are not the kind of music you hear on pop radio.

Gaga's addressed this though. When discussing the possibility of the two ARTPOP volumes, she alluded to radio as being a reason she wanted to release the experimental stuff on a different album, saying "you never know if radio is ready". That sounded like she was talking about BTW to me. I definitely think ARTPOP's singles will be more radio friendly.

Either way though, Gaga's strong force is digital sales and she's easily the most high profile release of 2013. Radio definitely will spin it at first, it will just be its sales/reaction that will determine whether they keep playing it.

Well from what we've heard of ARTPOP I have hope that it will be received well. I know people try to stress not putting importance on popularity but radio support is kind of necessary for an artist like her.

And The Edge of Glory did alright lol

Prometheus

Well from what we've heard of ARTPOP I have hope that it will be received well. I know people try to stress not putting importance on popularity but radio support is kind of necessary for an artist like her.

And The Edge of Glory did alright lol

I hear You and I and The Edge of Glory all the time still. However, since Gaga has been gone for a while and since Born This Way wasn't a major hit outside of her fanbase (yes, we are many, but we aren't all) I have doubts about an immediate embrace. It's ridiculous how the radio stations embraced Justin Timberlake's new single though :smh: I hate that song to death.

ShatteredMind

Hey guys! (and girls :D) Look what I've created this evening for GaGa.

I wrote it with all my crazy <3.

English's not my mother language so maybe I wasn't able to create a super smart poetry but I've tried. I hope you like it u.u.

39815602_700.jpg

I hear You and I and The Edge of Glory all the time still. However, since Gaga has been gone for a while and since Born This Way wasn't a major hit outside of her fanbase (yes, we are many, but we aren't all) I have doubts about an immediate embrace. It's ridiculous how the radio stations embraced Justin Timberlake's new single though :smh: I hate that song to death.

me too, such a worse song

Pure Adrenaline

me too, such a worse song

mirrors are way better than S&T, now ot I want ARTPOP to be some decent record with some PF and BR in it and not talking the songs to be similar but to have the impact like them, if we look at the charts right now we could only cry with songs like HS being on the top ...... :sick: I want ARTPOP to change the music direction because I don't like the way the the music is going now

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

im the only 1 who doesn't like s-x dreams as a song title tbh

:nails:

yes :Jase: :Jase:

69600_10151431227397416_737775035_n.jpg

according to this ARTPOP will hit the stores between september and december :derpga: :derpga:

That is the last year, it was posted in 2012. So it was expected to be release in Q4 of 2012

Hey guys! (and girls :D) Look what I've created this evening for GaGa.

I wrote it with all my crazy <3.

English's not my mother language so maybe I wasn't able to create a super smart poetry but I've tried. I hope you like it u.u.

39815602_700.jpg

I love this :legend:

Pure Adrenaline

you all will deal with the wait and the epic melodies and songs she will make while on her pain meds. :nails:

I just can't wait to be blown after the emotional stuff she will write and sing while she was living with that pain inside :giveup: