I hope that this era now goes like this:

ARTPOP

June 2013: lead single

July 2013: album

September 2013: second single

January 2014: third single

February 2014: tour announcement

May 2014: Fourth Single

June-August 2014: North American leg (starting with Chicago and ending with MSG)

October-November 2014: Europe

September 2014: Fifth Single

January-February 2015: Latin America

February 2015: Sixth Single

March 2015: Africa

May-June 2015: Asia

August-September 2015: Australia

Note: this tour would be more spread out with more stadium shows and less arena shows and less shows overall; after this era she should wait until summer 2016 before putting out new music

all of that is just ****ed up

Galactic Mess

good lol! Maybe she will write a song about all this, who knows!? That would be really cool.

I'm sure she will... Tragedy and drama always inspire her to make great tunes (like BR or TEOG)

noTrespassing

as somebody said before... ARTPOP comes out after Rihanna will have released her 23172839128371928371st studio album!

Edited by noTrespassing

as somebody said before... ARTPOP comes out after Rihanna will have released her 23172839128371928371st studio album!

Do we have a release date for that tho? Or did she send her songwriters to work finally?

I hope it will slay :excited2:

Who am I kidding....

Of course it will :legend:

She could perform on a wheelchair on April. The dancers will dance and move the wheelchair from one place to another. What do you think?

Edited by HAMLET

She could perform on a wheelchair on April. The dancers will dance and move the wheelchair from one place to another. What do you think?

No.

1. Hopefully, by April she will be healed and will be walking on her own two legs.

2. She won't be able to move 100% freely I think, so It's better to wait till the end of May/early June (imo)

ArtGagaPop

I guess she could do that but i think it is better to just rest until she i fully restored and do amazing performances rather then peform when she still need to rest and cant give 110% just to give it out faster

WillRhapsody

Lets say the first single come out in June. How long after the first single is released do you guys think we will have to wait intill the album comes out? I say a month HBU

Edited by William12698

Lets say the first single come out in June. How long after the first single is released do you guys think we wil have to wait intill the album come out? I say a month HBU

I hope lead single comes out in May.

I hope 1 month between single-album.

EGOT2027

Ok so in know that we learned that the usual recovery time is 3-6 months...but by Gaga apparently going on bed-rest for a month...will that speed up the recovery?

Ok so in know that we learned that the usual recovery time is 3-6 months...but by Gaga apparently going on bed-rest for a month...will that speed up the recovery?

I don't know but we all know Gaga has money and resources to recover faster than ordinary people, I mean:

-She can pay intensive physiotherapy and rehab for several hours/day.

-She has people to do things for her while she rests.

-She won't have to wait for weeks till she goes under the surgery (if It's that she hasn't been done it yet)

-She has the highest comfort and resources.

Let's all pray and hope!

I hope she updates us on her condition. She hasnt twitted anything for a while

IKR. We need to know how she's feeling :cry: