Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

i would not mind if she doesnt dance in the next video or the next performances... she will find a way to perform without beeing in best shape

iAstroLeo

Ridiculous to be honest. :smh: Why does everyone associate the illuminati with famous people? I mean the illuminati was rarely talked about until Dan Brown's novel The Da Vinci Code was released. Sometimes things are just coincidences. Why should we associate success with evil? I mean, most think of the illuminati as evil. If I were Gaga I would feel offended that no one thinks I could have made it without the help of some malevolent, secret alliance. :fail: If the illuminati are real then they would be less obvious than using pop stars like Ke$ha, who filled her Die Young music video with pagan and illuminati-esque symbols. *Sigh* Okay I'm done. Just can't understand why you would be a Little Monster and think Gaga is a part of an evil sect of imperialistic people. :duck: Blows my mind.

I was kidding.. :toofloppy:

I've never appreciated Madeon's works as much as I do for Zedd's, but after listening to Madeon's The City (along with watching its music video), I'm beginning to be more excited to his works on ARTPOP than Zedd or the other producers. Not to mention, he's living his dream at a young age. Very inspiring. And his works are indeed really good.

Madeon is amazing :legend:

can't wait to see his work in ARTPOP

With all she's going through I wouldn't expect anything for quite some time. End of the year or very early 2014 to be honest. It's understandable though. She needs to be in good health before she pushes herself again. With her injury she wont really be able to do television/promotion performances and music videos with choreography. She can probably release some sort of Born This Way Ball dvd/ behind the scenes of ARTPOP album, she'll probably start making monstervisons again during her down time, she'll write a lot of music and work on vocals/production and perfect the app. I know the wait will be painful but she needs to rest and heal, and it will allow her time to perfect and truly finish all the numerous projects she's been working on.

Edited by ChristopherDIVA
We're all Stronger Together!

Ander_Monster

So I guess it's pretty safe to assume that ARTPOP won't be released before Fall 2013... Gaga has been working so hard for this and I dont think she will release something unless she is able to promote it correctly

Logically the era can go two ways

- She doesnt release anything from ARTPOP till like July, this means she rests until April/ May then takes a month out in June to perfect the Album, film the video mid June (4 months after the OP) and release the single July, with the album coming September.

OR

- Knowing Gaga, she wont want to not do anythign whilst recovering from her OP, if you get what im saying? I mean you know what shes like, she may just take a wheelchair to the studio and finish the album February march, so that means the album is finished within the next month, get the single April, she can film a video after the release (like with BTW) and then we could get the album in the summer...

As i said it can either go two ways, we could get it later than planned, or earlier than planned.

I think she'll get ARTPOP finished and then relax, that way when she is ready then Interscope can mobile the promo train almost instantly. She should do a Rihanna and randomly announce a single then 2 weeks later album. Gaga's lead single doesn't really need much promo, I mean she could literally do it all from home with like radio phone interviews.

i would not mind if she doesnt dance in the next video or the next performances... she will find a way to perform without beeing in best shape

That's what I've been thinking, she can act in the video. I don't mind if she doesn't move a muscle, tbh.

She kept talking about phoenixes and rebirths this year, before the ingury.

That's what the lead MV should represent ! Know what I mean ?

She may have fun, light and crazy beats, but imagine the contrast with her being almost immobile or tamed in some way ?!

I think she can use this to her advantage :lala:

I mean, Gaga ALWAYS goes balls out/dances in her MV. I think her being calm in one will be interesting to watch

Just a thought :sweat:

Honestly, I don't think that the injury would delay single/album release that much. Knowing Gaga, and how workaholic she is, I'm 100 per cent sure, that she will spend these "healing" weeks remastering and finishing vocals ARTPOP, rethinking the process of promotion and working on all the stuff she needs to work on (the app, creative ideas for pefrormances, music videos). She can do all these things even sitting on a wheelchair, and by the time of the actual releases, promotion (April/May), she will be recovered anyways. Believe me guys, she is hungry for pleasing us, especially after this situation thanks to the BTWB cancellation. I believe, that the "SOON" is still SOON.

ARTPOP needs to be released this year, else whatever 'sounds' she has created with her producers, will start to find their way via those producers into other artists' new releases, and parts of the album will begin to sound unoriginal..

I think she should take this time to PERFECT the album :nails:

ARTPOP needs to be released this year, else whatever 'sounds' she has created with her producers, will start to find their way via those producers into other artists' new releases, and parts of the album will begin to sound unoriginal..

YES