💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

misanthrope

Why the hell are you guys reading things from a forum that you know will be only negative about this?

Because this fanbase is obsessed with negativity going Gaga's way. They fixate on it. Thats why theres an overwhelming amount of threads debating whether or not shes relevant and posting articles about her relevancy from obscure websites that hardly anyone even cares about lol

Givewaytopeds

Forced time out will help the quality of the album.

There are some fans who think she peaked 2 years ago and are hanging in for one last chance.

rivingtonrebels

She doesnt need to dance. Just sit down sing and play the piano. Maybe it will be good for the public to see her singing without all the extra stuff for awhile.

IT WAS ALL PLANNED SINCE THE PAPARAZZI ERA - THE DECAY HAS HAPPENED AND NOW SHE WILL RISE LIKE A PHOENIX....the world will see Gaga without all the bells and whistles and respect her for her artistry!

just kidding, that will never happen.

ryhanna

All music she makes is translatable to piano by her though ;) Even Telephone and Just Dance!

That's true, but I'm just guessing that Gaga would rather perform the songs in a high energy performance rather than an acoustic performance.

lodylody

That's true, but I'm just guessing that Gaga would rather perform the songs in a high energy performance rather than an acoustic performance.

Yes - brace for impact and the painful truth, this is a club song, she will want an energetic performance. Especially since a semi-flop era - she needs to come back with a bang. May earliest. August latest.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

As much as I want a single form ARTPOP, I'm more focused on Gaga's health & well-being right now.

Mary Sabola

why is everyone saying the singles gona be delayed? if anything happens to the single, its coming earlier, since the tour is now over. the only reason she was planning on releasing the single after the tour ends is because she can't promote it because of her tour schedule. and as they said, she is already feeling better, so she may even take her "3 week creative break" this month, making a march single release posible. OR she will just take a 1.5 month break to recover and not work on the single/album at all, then the single will be released in mid april as she said before the tour was cancelled.

Edited by bobsavalo

Highway Capricorn

why is everyone saying the singles gona be delayed? if anything happens to the single, its coming earlier, since the tour is now over. the only reason she was planning on releasing the single after the tour ends is because she can't promote it because of her tour schedule. and as they said, she is already feeling better, so she may even take her "3 week creative break" this month, making a march single release posible. OR she will just take a 1.5 month break to recover and not work on the single/album at all, then the single will be released in mid april as she said before the tour was cancelled.

Do you think Gaga will promote and perform it wit crunches ? :reno:

Alien Tulip

No. She's at a hospital not a studio and she's probably going to stay at the hospital for about a month or two the longest. The album has to delay because she can't work on her album production wise in the hospital.

Edited by Alien Tulip

ryhanna

She won't be able to promote it appropriately while she's injured or recovering. At this stage, the timeframe for the release of the lead single depends on how quickly Gaga is able to recover, which depends on the extent of her injury.

Things have drastically changed. I am not expecting anything now. I am 100 % happy with the waiting. She can put out lead single in July if she wants to. She needs to recover

As much as I want a single form ARTPOP, I'm more focused on Gaga's health & well-being right now.

:tea:

Lead single: Earliest-> May

Latest->August

Edited by Guille

Mary Sabola

No. She's at a hospital not a studio and she's probably going to stay at the hospital for about a month or two the longest. The album has to delay because she can't work on her album production wise in the hospital.

:huh: you dont stay a month in the hospital with that... she will be in the hospital probably for about 1 week MAX. when you have a hip replacement you stay in the hospital for only 4 days after the operation. (shes still gona be going to physical therapy for a couple months after that) Edited by bobsavalo

Alien Tulip

:huh: you dont stay a month in the hospital with that... she will be in the hospital probably about 2.5 weeks MAX

Regardless of how long she stays in the hospital, she still will be mandated to take a break. She probably won't go to the studio until April or May.

Mary Sabola

Regardless of how long she stays in the hospital, she still will be mandated to take a break. She probably won't go to the studio until April or May.

yes and she is recovering right now, so lets say she takes a month break with physical therapy and everything. that leads to her being able to go to the studio in early-mid march, making it possible for the single to be released a couple weeks earlier. going to the studio isn't such a grueling task. and honestly i think she will go into the studio late this month.