Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

Boo ****ing hoo.

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE HOW IGNORANTE AND STUPID SOME PEOPLE ARE AT THIS THREAD! I HOPE NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO ANY OF YOU, BAD **** HAPPENS EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE BUT YOU'RE TO SELF CENTERED TO EVEN NOTICE!! I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW SOME PEOPLE LOOK AT THEMSELVES IN THE MIRROR EVERYDAY!! I AM SO DONE.

Lol
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

HeavyMetalMonst

This ARTPOP thread should be closed, at least until she gets better! Some of us actually care and want to pray for her. If you don't just leave or go talk **** somewhere else but please RESPECT our pain!

This ARTPOP thread should be closed, at least until she gets better! Some of us actually care and want to pray for her. If you don't just leave or go talk **** somewhere else but please RESPECT our pain!

Closing this thread does absolutely nothing to make Gaga's pain go away. This thread's existence does not make it any harder for you to pray for her, nor does it hurt her. She is in pain and that is terrible, but quite frankly I think it's naive to think that none of us are going to wonder what this means for ARTPOP, or that we're going to want to talk about other aspects of it here.

If you want a more "respectful" topic of conversation, here, I'll start one.

I was in my physics class today and we talked about how blue flames are the hottest. With this in mind, I find it curious that Gaga has a song called "Red Flame." I mean, who wants their flame to be second to someone else's? I wonder if this was done on purpose or just because red flames are iconic. I'm very curious as to what the song will be about. Perhaps someone who is as hot as a red flame? I can't really figure out how Azealia's verse figures into this, although I love her last two lines.

Closing this thread does absolutely nothing to make Gaga's pain go away. This thread's existence does not make it any harder for you to pray for her, nor does it hurt her. She is in pain and that is terrible, but quite frankly I think it's naive to think that none of us are going to wonder what this means for ARTPOP, or that we're going to want to talk about other aspects of it here.

If you want a more "respectful" topic of conversation, here, I'll start one.

I was in my physics class today and we talked about how blue flames are the hottest. With this in mind, I find it curious that Gaga has a song called "Red Flame." I mean, who wants their flame to be second to someone else's? I wonder if this was done on purpose or just because red flames are iconic. I'm very curious as to what the song will be about. Perhaps someone who is as hot as a red flame? I can't really figure out how Azealia's verse figures into this, although I love her last two lines.

I think the "Red Flame" could be referring to a phoenix. She has mentioned it quite a bit lately.

That's definitely a good point! I hadn't thought of that before. I've been really interested in hearing the collaborations with Azaelia since their names were announced, and now that we have a snippet of Red Flame, I'm quite excited.

Dylangaga

That's definitely a good point! I hadn't thought of that before. I've been really interested in hearing the collaborations with Azaelia since their names were announced, and now that we have a snippet of Red Flame, I'm quite excited.

I just don't like the beg of her rap because it makes no sense maybe it'll sound good in the song though..

Dylangaga

I just realized tara tweeted 10 days ago saying "on the bus to kansas city dancing to the new album" idk how I didnt see that before! gaga will be back stronger than ever and nomatter how many months that shes out she'll come back with that burning desire in her heart

Hypocrateen

I thought red flame was about louboutins?

Didn't Azealia once said that Gaga called her and she said 'hey I have this song about shoes..'?

Edited by hypocrateen

Watch the Paparazzi video, its the creation of ARTPOP.

She's there soaking up all the glory in her CASTLE (BTWBALL) completely in love with her boyfriend (the fans) who are loving her back, but whats this? Suddenly people are getting impatient and losing faith in her so they throw her off the balcony where she falls into a state of damage.

She's suffering as a result of lack of faith for her. She's burying Born this way for us so we can have ARTPOP but this means pushing btw to the limits so we can still not be bored with her - thus injuring herself.

We're in the first verse atm, she's in a damaged state and shes slowly learning to walk, but you wait, on the last chorus when shes in full health again, we'll be sat side-by-side with Gaga and BAMM she whips out the poison and destroys us with ARTPOP.

Gagas in a bad way, but once she finds her feet, ARTPOP will slay so hard, it'll induce palpatations.

Get ready! And get well soon Gaga!

Fighter.

Hussle hussle hussle hard.

MelbHawker

YOUR pain? :huh: Did you tear your hip did you?

Relax. This isn't the end of the world. Stop whining.

Didn't Azealia once said that Gaga called her and she said 'hey I have this song about shoes..'?

:tea:

idk, i suppose it could have two meanings.

but i guess we won't know until we hear it. :shrug:

exoskeleton123

What do you guys think Is gonna happen In terms of the single. Is it still April/March or will it be pushed back to June/July/August or later?