đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

hmm, depends how long she needs to recover. I'd think 6 weeks, they'll have an operation ASAP, so I think that she'll be better by mid-April...

6 months to 1 year of recovery is ahead of her. If we're lucky, we'll get maybe snippets of the new material by December. The album? Probably by mid to late 2014. I really don't care, as long as she's recovered and is ready to release it.

KingWithNoCrown

hmm, depends how long she needs to recover. I'd think 6 weeks, they'll have an operation ASAP, so I think that she'll be better by mid-April...

recovery ranges from 3-6 months.

100percent

The release date doesnt matter much now...Seeing her in pain is heart-breaking

Let's just pray for her

I think she will have her plan for ARTPOP

Oh my god this whole day today at school I've been holding myself from feeling too sad because it's Valentine's day but now I'm home and I feel horribly sad for her :(

nath4gaga

Rumour has it she already had or is having the surgery right now

It wouldn't surprise me to be honest, but they'd probably have to wait 'til the inflammation reduces. Where is your source though???

Pure Adrenaline

"omg serious??? just cause she has a bone problem? she cancelled cause of poor tickets sales. please. shes a liar. and doing surgery on a bone isnt that serious.... please"

These pressed Madonna stans are they so stupid :fail: I'm really worried about Gaga, hope she will heal and be able to walk dance again and get on her feet for ARTPOP

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Its saddening how close this is to the marry the night video ( sorry if this isnt the time to be talking about this cuz i recognise how serious it is) but in marry the night she was in a hospital from an injury and then she represented herself as the Phoenix rising from the ashes ( shes been calling ARTPOP this for the past few weeks) , she must be feeling so down right now , i wish i was there to comfort her

MonsterVlad

ARTPOP is knocking in the door. I mean, it's probably GOD wants Gaga did a break and she must forget about Born This Way and release ARTPOP as soon as she will able to.

I'm feeling guilty not listening to anything but Born This Way, so I'm playing the vinyl through my room speakers.

Also, I realised the Born This Way era stated and ended on February 11.

Oh, god, I feel so sad for Gaga.