❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I feel like in at the end of Feb/ March shes gonna state when the single is coming out because the tour ends around March 20th right?

Definitely, the single will be released in March!

just some info about aries and why Gaga using it as a symbol makes sense (for those who don't know):

Aries = the ram. It represents approaching life head on (literally). It is probably the most independent, active, and assertive sign of the zodiac. The ram is also the leader (it is the first sign of the zodiac).

From astrology.com: "The dawning of a new day -- and all of its possibilities -- is pure bliss to an Aries."

From Gaga: "ARTPOP is about POSSIBILITIES" ("My ARTPOP could mean anything")

hi :hor:

what if gaga steal the Super Bowl thunder tweeting the ARTPOP release date? :omfgaga:

PRAY FOR THAT TO HAPPEN LOL

Definitely, the single will be released in March!

April

BadHeavyMetalQueen

what if gaga steal the Super Bowl thunder tweeting the ARTPOP release date? :omfgaga:

If only :giveup:

Redstreak

David Russell reconfirmed there will be a couple of collabs on the album.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

giskardsb

I was literally like "wtf Aries tattoo are they talking about" till I saw you all meant the ARTPOP tat.

LOL, you guys are reading waaaaaayyyyyy too much into the way the T looks on the ARTPOP tattoo.

Edited by giskardsb

StarryNight

last twet

I think today's St.Louis show will be the best yet, can't wait to perform for you and have fun at the Born Brave Bus!

announcement? :confuse:

exoskeleton123

TONIGHT.

Nothing will happen tonight stop trying to troll. I wish gaga would just give us the info already I'm dying and this isn't helping.

lodylody

Seriously Gaga, spill the truth tea. IDGAF about when the dates are, I just want to know whether I have to go stanning for someone else or not. So yeah. Don't leave me hanging, Gagz :crossed:

I don't think it's just some random coincidence. Oh well. :noparty:

just some info about aries and why Gaga using it as a symbol makes sense (for those who don't know):

Aries = the ram. It represents approaching life head on (literally). It is probably the most independent, active, and assertive sign of the zodiac. The ram is also the leader (it is the first sign of the zodiac).

From astrology.com: "The dawning of a new day -- and all of its possibilities -- is pure bliss to an Aries."

From Gaga: "ARTPOP is about POSSIBILITIES" ("My ARTPOP could mean anything")

You forgot to mention that Gaga is an Aries, considering she was born on March 28th. :nacho: