Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

misanthrope

I thought Paris was one of Gaga's high school bullies. lol

Lol nooooo Paris is a little older than Gaga. They didn't go to school at the same time ;) Although even if they had i'm sure they wouldn't have hung out. Paris is probably representative of the kind of girl Gaga didn't like, shallow. The only thing they mightve had in common was their rebellious nature.

Edited by misanthrope

Antoni

Lol nooooo Paris is a little older than Gaga. They didn't go to school at the same time ;)

Glad that's cleared up for me. Thank you.

My name isn't Timmers

Gaga's probably doing a lot of work on the album right now. She hasn't tweeted in awhile and that usually means she's busy.

I think she´s doing the final touches and filming the first single video

Gaga said no weed on ARTPOP, so I doubt she would wear pink cannabis leaves for her first music video lol

Actually one of the lyrics to the "Music Gaga/Music ARTPOP" are:

"Keep stuck on smokin' that MJ"

And from what I understand she said she didn't consume weed when making ARTPOP.

Actually one of the lyrics to the "Music Gaga/Music ARTPOP" are:

"Keep stuck on smokin' that MJ"

And from what I understand she said she didn't consume weed when making ARTPOP.

Glad that's confirmed by... Who? :smh::smh:

bumblebee

I think she just gets overzealous and releases information too soon and it bites her in the ass when things don't work out exactly as she had planned or how she thought it might play out. So she toys with us but I don't think it starts out as a conscious effort. So now she makes up this vague excuse that she can't pick the tracklist when in reality theres probably a variety of factors that contribute to the delay that we just can't know about. Than again who knows....thats just how I perceive it all. We'll most likely never really know :P

Do you believe there's even a delay ? :)

Gaga confirmed on little monsters last year that there won't be a song released in January.

And as for the record release, I think everything is going as it should go. Compared to the Born This Way release, everything seems to be less hyped and it seems like her team is being more careful while planning the promo for the ARTPOP.

I do remember her in spring 2011. I do remember how tired she was! Literally exhausted! Anyone remember the 2011 VOGUE cover and article? She was telling how tired she was, cause she felt like in the end of a marathon when she knows she is gonna run another one soon. And even in Gagavisions you could tell by her face she was working day+night, mixing the songs with Dave, touring and playing concerts, shooting the album cover + artwork and also managing to record interviews, shoot music videos and turn up at TV, after already being on the road for over a year.

The BTW launch was like.... we didn't get any specific news since the VMA 2010, then at NYE she announced the release of the record and single, and after that we saw her at the Grammys. But after the Judas single leak everything was rushed + too messy, and it could be explained by the fact that Interscope needed 3 Gagas at the same time: one for tour, one for promo and one for putting the finishes touches on the album, while in fact there's just one sweet Gaga.

I wouldn't mind the record coming late April/early May with the single released a couple of weeks after the tour is over. H

b---h is again in Chicago; honestly I blame Taylor for the delay of ARTPOP. He's keeping Gaga's vadge happy that she's not being creative enough :grr:

MonsterVlad

b---h is again in Chicago; honestly I blame Taylor for the delay of ARTPOP. He's keeping Gaga's vadge happy that she's not being creative enough :grr:

But Fernandro and DJWS are both in Chicago too...

David Ward

She is most likely working on the app in Chicago. She did say that that is where it's being created. :)

LoveAndDenim

I'd rather just get a single release for April as long as the whole ARTPOP era is flawlessly planned.