Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Redstreak

I think the Banks thing was completely blown out of proportion and I was not offended in the slightest. But I do agree that the media attention that Gaga will get if she decides to go through with the collab will probably be one of the worst decisions she can make. Not only will every newspaper, hater, half her fanbase, news channel, and online blog slam her as a hypocrite (we all know they look for anything to attack) but it will also seriously damage the beginning of an era. Now I know Gaga likes to do things her own way without caring what other people think to further her artistic expression, this is good and a thing I like about her. But she is also a business woman. She knows that some of her career and attention is based on controversy, but what separates then from now is that it was smart controversy. This kind of controversy would be damaging in all the wrong ways, maybe not too awfully terrible but some none the less. Hopefully she can find a way to give it to us on the future but for now I just think its a not good idea.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Alien Tulip

I think the Banks thing was completely blown out of proportion and I was not offended in the slightest. But I do agree that the media attention that Gaga will get if she decides to go through with the collab will probably be one of the worst decisions she can make. Not only will every newspaper, hater, half her fanbase, news channel, and online blog slam her as a hypocrite (we all know they look for anything to attack) but it will also seriously damage the beginning of an era. Now I know Gaga likes to do things her own way without caring what other people think to further her artistic expression, this is good and a thing I like about her. But she is also a business woman. She knows that some of her career and attention is based on controversy, but what separates then from now is that it was smart controversy. This kind of controversy would be damaging in all the wrong ways, maybe not too awfully terrible but some none the less. Hopefully she can find a way to give it to us on the future but for now I just think its a not good idea.

I completely agree with you.

misanthrope

I think everyone will have forgotten about Azealia's comment by then honestly. No one really genuinely cares they're just acting like they do.

Edited by misanthrope

Shaney

2:49-3:50, would anyone else love a sound like this for the lead single? I love how it is all crazy and then it is all nice and calm sounding. I think this is awesome!

Eh :wtf: Sounds like a loud ass motorcycle that won't start

Edited by Pyrenti

Redstreak

I think everyone will have forgotten about Azealia's comment by then honestly. No one really genuinely cares they're just acting like they do.

I think so too but I don't doubt they would randomly starting "caring" again were the collabs to follow through.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

THIS. 3/4 of the people angry with Azealia are more than likely part of our fanbase, looking to channel their anger at not getting ARTPOP at the exact precise moment they feel like listening to it, toward someone like Azealia.

珈琲ちょうだい

We should change this to, "The Azealia Banks Twitter Fiasco Discussion Thread"

At least Monsters have found something else to meltdown over :smh:

marrytheARTPOP

All of this.

Arturo

lordt I keep replaying the song from the car and I SWEAR up and down I hear "MUSIC ARTPOP BABY" twice.

Well the song is called ARTPOP so I think she's saying that too

TEANUS

My NEW ARTPOP Release Dates:

Lead Single - February 11, 2013

BURQA as Promo Single - March 19, 2013

ARTPOP Album - April 29, 2013

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

It's a little exciting knowing the single can come as early as next week but then again as late as next month

My NEW ARTPOP Release Dates:

Lead Single - February 11, 2013

BURQA as Promo Single - March 19, 2013

ARTPOP Album - April 29, 2013

please no promo singles

TEANUS

Eh :wtf: Sounds like a loud ass motorcycle that won't start

What would you think if the lead single was like that part?

TEANUS

It's a little exciting knowing the single can come as early as next week but then again as late as next month

please no promo singles

It's one, and if your against it because of the whole Judas and TEOG thing that was accidental, and BTW already had two main singles plus two promo singles. This has one main single and a promo single. It would be much better! I get where you're coming from though! :kisses:

My reaction?

This:

aju1Y.jpg

I LOVE THAT GIF!! It makes me feel like this

:laughga:

yep