Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Amen Fashion

What even Burqua? The thought about that is bad. I mean she would kill her own career.

I know we're all being a bit hard on gaga lately (myself included) but even if this next era "flops" a flop for gaga would be considered a successful era for some of her contemporaries! I dunno I'm gonna try to be more positive about it and not stress about the peak chart position of a single that will be released 8 months from now. We wouldn't be on this site if we didn't love her last 3 albums so we'll probably love the next one too!

& at least gaga will never be THIS much of a thirsty basic b---h (sorry Taylor stans)

vsnvh0.png

also, I saw somebody post an Avicii video a few pages back in one of those "This Is What ARTPOP Should Sound Like" posts and I totes agree, I would sooooooo be here for Avicii being the unknown producer.

I can't stand her.... :pukey:

I predict that by the 400th News Topic, we will have new ARTPOP info.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

She didn´t say it would be colorful.

Her exact words were:

It will have color.

Black,white and grey are

:derpga:

Black and white aren't technically colors :smh:

Gaga used a Facebook farm game as promotion. Almost as ridiculous as RED being sold with pizza. They're both pathetic, so don't give gaga too much credit

I know we're all being a bit hard on gaga lately (myself included) but even if this next era "flops" a flop for gaga would be considered a successful era for some of her contemporaries! I dunno I'm gonna try to be more positive about it and not stress about the peak chart position of a single that will be released 8 months from now. We wouldn't be on this site if we didn't love her last 3 albums so we'll probably love the next one too!

& at least gaga will never be THIS much of a thirsty basic b---h (sorry Taylor stans)

vsnvh0.png

also, I saw somebody post an Avicii video a few pages back in one of those "This Is What ARTPOP Should Sound Like" posts and I totes agree, I would sooooooo be here for Avicii being the unknown producer.

Black and white aren't technically colors :smh:

Expect the unexpected :derpga:

Possibilities :derpga:

Edited by HAMLET

With Zedd and Madeon both being openers for the NA leg, hopefully the album will be completed SOON.

We wouldnt be worthy to have Porter Robinson as a producer for ARTPOP and pray to the gods that he is there

Right? If they did a collab and it were anything like Language, I think I would lapse into a coma. He did remix The Edge of Glory so... you never know lol. :P

Hauser

With Zedd and Madeon both being openers for the NA leg, hopefully the album will be completed SOON.

Right? If they did a collab and it were anything like Language, I think I would lapse into a coma. He did remix The Edge of Glory so... you never know lol. :P

The public wouldnt be ready and just thinking about PR producing something gets me so hyped but i feel that IF he did produce anything it should go more towards the direction of Language rather than the remix he did for Gaga imo