Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

Just wondering, do you guys think all the songs on ARTPOP are one letter and capitalized? cuz look, TEA, ARTPOP, RATCHET, BURQA.. :o

yeah because she made capilization a big thing in her little monster post..i want loger titles like 2 or 3 letters is good

I wonder what female will be producing the lead single...this is boggling my mind

when does she go back to touring the BTWB..whens the next date? she;s gonna def talk about it there

in before Madonna produces ARTPOP :derpga: :derpga: :derpga: :derpga:

Hey do u have twitter? :shy:

Shaney

I just want real news that we can sink our teeth into, so that this forum will become crazy and fun again!

It's already one of those two :fan:

First, im gonna take a moment and realize how glad i am to be a monster! luv u guys! this thread makes my day..

Okay. The guy who said something about the three dates possible for the lead single, it seems kinda legit i dunno. One guy here said that releasing it on a friday wouldnt be a good idea, and 1.11.13 and 1.18.13 are both fridays. Lets say if its true, the company said that they wanted the 2.11.13, which is a monday... (im sorry for my horrible grammar if someone understands and wants to rephrase what i just said please feel free to.. lol) but it seems so real omg, does gaga have a concert next friday 1.11.13 and where?

It's already one of those two :fan:

Which two?

https://soundcloud.com/geenagaga/get-ready-for-ARTPOP-2013

Fake, but it's giving me so much hype :giveup:

Is it true that Gaga will release Ratcher or TEA as the lead single from ARTPOP this month? This is mentioned in a billboard artilce.

All these fake instrumentals and lyrics and stuff will be the death of me, I don't know how long I can take anymore. It seems like theres more rumors and fake instrumentals with each and every day.

Is it true that Gaga will release Ratcher or TEA as the lead single from ARTPOP this month? This is mentioned in a billboard artilce.

Artifice. We have no idea what single will be released, although TEA and Ratchet seem to be the only titles we know for sure. So Billboard picked both of those ("Ratchet or TEA") to cover themselves if they just happen to be correct.

珈琲ちょうだい

Where is this Billboard article about Ratchet or TEA?

http://www.billboard.com/column/the-juice/beyonce-lady-gaga-azealia-banks-collaborating-1008067552.story#/column/the-juice/beyonce-lady-gaga-azealia-banks-collaborating-1008067552.story

jackhahaha

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

First single of ARTPOP is coming April 20th #4/20 #blazeit #princesshigh

Inb4 this actually happens tho

ratchetslut

yeah because she made capilization a big thing in her little monster post..i want loger titles like 2 or 3 letters is good

I wonder what female will be producing the lead single...this is boggling my mind

Multiple people have referenced the producer we don't know about yet being a female. I was just wondering where/when gaga said this (I've scoured all the LM chats and I can't find any info on it).

giskardsb

It would be kind of interesting if Rachet really was a multi-collaboration and not actually attached to any single artists particular album, just sort of floated out there as a single.

Edited by giskardsb