💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

This sounds legit but you in danger girl.

I wanna believe you

GlfBJ.jpg

This sounds legit but you in danger girl.

I wanna believe you

GlfBJ.jpg

This. He sounds convincing though... Idk.

i don't know if i'm leaning towards believing him/her because i genuinely trust him/her, or because i'm so desperate for a piece of news. :flop:

Im not sure who to believe so i'd rather stay pessimistic, but I think we are slowly getting to the end of the wait, or at least an announcement. ARTPOP has been popping up all over the media recently, and Billboard and Vevo make it seem more legit. I think its possible that Gaga and her team are almost done with putting everything together and the media will now start hyping it up.

MANiCURE1295

back when the album name was announced ARTPOP was at its peak on google trends but now January 2013 is the new peak of its "search trend" This is good news!! People are looking up the album name a lot!

Just saw this screenshot on Tumblr and had to go look to make sure it was real. Taking this with a grain of salt, because this page is probably not even run by MTV, but it's getting me all hyped!

tumblr_mg2kvs3wW71qgfxjao1_500.png

http://www.facebook....346196055419173

idk

maybe they looked at billboard's article and wrote that

or something

So much talk of the single coming out this month.

I'm getting so hyped, but I still feel very skeptical. I don't know what to think anymore.

PLEASE GAGA JUST TWEET NEWS. :cryga:

A #1 debut with 3 days of sales is IMPOSIBLE with the new billboard rules..

hope she doesn't ruin her chance to have a #1 debut this time like she did with Judas :sick:

idk

maybe they looked at billboard's article and wrote that

or something

That's what I figure too

But maybe the rumor will spread and force Gaga to spill some news to clear things up!

Arturo

My cousin, who works at Interscope as an intern told me that she was giving people at the label something and she heard them in a meeting with Gaga and they were talking about a release date to choose for the single, they picked 3 dates 1.11.2013, 1.18.2013 & 2.11.2013. She said Gaga seemed to be on the side of debuting the single at the BTWB next friday and releasing right afterwards, while her people were in favor 2/11 becasue it would be given promo at the Grammys, but Gaga said something about "performing already". She walked in in the middle of that sentence and that's all she heard and her people said but then it is bam performance and release and Gaga said a performance at the BTWB would be better becasue we have waited enough. The label seemed to be giving in and my cousin had to leave to go do something else before they chose a single. That is all I have now!! I hate trolls, believe me I am not f***ing with you!!!

Those are fridays

She wouldn't risk that again.

There's obviously going to release on Monday/Tuesday.

Galactic Mess

A #1 debut with 3 days of sales is IMPOSIBLE with the new billboard rules..

hope she doesn't ruin her chance to have a #1 debut this time like she did with Judas :sick:

I don't really care about the single going #1... Massive cultural impact from the video and massive sales are what matter! Who still listens to radio anyway lol.

George Black

The vocals are from the video where she presents the fiber optic wig. Therefore, I think it's fake.

My cousin, who works at Interscope as an intern told me that she was giving people at the label something and she heard them in a meeting with Gaga and they were talking about a release date to choose for the single, they picked 3 dates 1.11.2013, 1.18.2013 & 2.11.2013. She said Gaga seemed to be on the side of debuting the single at the BTWB next friday and releasing right afterwards, while her people were in favor 2/11 becasue it would be given promo at the Grammys, but Gaga said something about "performing already". She walked in in the middle of that sentence and that's all she heard and her people said but then it is bam performance and release and Gaga said a performance at the BTWB would be better becasue we have waited enough. The label seemed to be giving in and my cousin had to leave to go do something else before they chose a single. That is all I have now!! I hate trolls, believe me I am not f***ing with you!!!

Why do ALL the people who know an "insider" have only a few posts here on ggd? I think you are all trollers looking for attention here

I CANT STAND THIS WAITING ANYMORE

I don't really care about the single going #1... Massive cultural impact from the video and massive sales are what matter! Who still listens to radio anyway lol.

This b---h needs more number ones, even kecha has the same amount of #1's as gags :sick: :sick: :sick:

BTW 6 weeks at #1

Burqa is my fave title so far sounds epic :excited2: