💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

My cousin, who works at Interscope as an intern told me that she was giving people at the label something and she heard them in a meeting with Gaga and they were talking about a release date to choose for the single, they picked 3 dates 1.11.2013, 1.18.2013 & 2.11.2013. She said Gaga seemed to be on the side of debuting the single at the BTWB next friday and releasing right afterwards, while her people were in favor 2/11 becasue it would be given promo at the Grammys, but Gaga said something about "performing already". She walked in in the middle of that sentence and that's all she heard and her people said but then it is bam performance and release and Gaga said a performance at the BTWB would be better becasue we have waited enough. The label seemed to be giving in and my cousin had to leave to go do something else before they chose a single. That is all I have now!! I hate trolls, believe me I am not f***ing with you!!!

How can we believe anything you say?

ajmsamuel

https://soundcloud.com/geenagaga/get-ready-for-ARTPOP-2013

:dead: :dead: :dead:

kindest regards

JudasInTheDark

please if you're a troll dont lie to us. i wont be mad. but honestly enough with the heartbreak. we need solid news, and im sick of all the trolls tearing down our hopes and dreams and turning them all to shame. and i wish gaga would just debut the single already. We have waited more than 2 years for this moment, and it just feels like the ARTPOP era is stagnant. We need movement. We need the single. The album can come out in July for all i care. I just need SOMETHING to hold me over. Stache/Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe, and Cake, were a step in the right direction but we need a real song from the album.

This.

Bloody hooker

My cousin, who works at Interscope as an intern told me that she was giving people at the label something and she heard them in a meeting with Gaga and they were talking about a release date to choose for the single, they picked 3 dates 1.11.2013, 1.18.2013 & 2.11.2013. She said Gaga seemed to be on the side of debuting the single at the BTWB next friday and releasing right afterwards, while her people were in favor 2/11 becasue it would be given promo at the Grammys, but Gaga said something about "performing already". She walked in in the middle of that sentence and that's all she heard and her people said but then it is bam performance and release and Gaga said a performance at the BTWB would be better becasue we have waited enough. The label seemed to be giving in and my cousin had to leave to go do something else before they chose a single. That is all I have now!! I hate trolls, believe me I am not f***ing with you!!!

All except for 2/11/2013 are on a Friday. I hope this is true.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

JudasInTheDark

https://soundcloud.com/geenagaga/get-ready-for-ARTPOP-2013

:dead: :dead: :dead:

:deadbanana: That's like the best thing I've heard all day

ajmsamuel

I don't even care whether this is real or not

If this is indicative of the sound of the album as a whole I won't have a p**** left to pop after I finish it

:fan:

kindest regards

EnigmaMonstr

2-11-13 would also be the 2 year anniversary of Born This Way. Would they do that? And would Gaga just perform the new single at the concert with like no prior announcement?

Shaney

This sounds legit but you in danger girl.

I wanna believe you

GlfBJ.jpg

Edited by Pyrenti

Shaney

If she is really gunna perform on Friday :derpga::flop: then damn all these psychics that came in earlier today must have been right :laughga:

Daenerys

Believe me or not. I'm not lying.

I'm on the fence and I'm leaning toward you gurl. :hor:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen