💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Shaney

what if HBooBooC Theme Song actually is Gagas new single ? .... :eww: what if Gaga will collaboarte with HBooBooC ? what If ... what if...

Get dat promo tbh :nacho:

Guys.. im feeling like we are getting some kind of big news by tomorrow night.. like I just had a huge chill.

H37nO.jpg

1z16vkn.jpg

Hypocrateen

I just love this thread because there's people having gut feelings and chills and so on..we're like a bunch of (floppy) sensitive witches :creepflop:

Shaney

I just love this thread because there's people having gut feelings and chills and so on..we're like a bunch of (floppy) sensitive witches :creepflop:

I honestly think we have reached a new low of thirstyness :lmao:

SKANK

what if HBooBooC Theme Song actually is Gagas new single ? .... :eww: what if Gaga will collaboarte with HBooBooC ? what If ... what if...

I think it would be awesome, she name checks Jonbenet Ramsey in Dance In The Dark.

She could be in the Telephone continuation...imagine GaGa and Beyonce hog tying Honey Boo Boo to the front of the *** Wagon and her 4chan...I mean 4chin Mother running after them trying to get Boo Boo back.

Edited by SKANK

ARTPOP 2013

hboo585.jpg

OMG the album cover finally leaked!!! It's so epic! And Gaga looks so youthful!! Must be all that Taylor Dizzick :troll:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Just wondering, ik it may not be as related, but when an artist is around 26 or above is that considsred 'old'? or something? cuz i know some celebrities that became less famous when they reached that age, i dunno.. LoL, like unno youth these days they support celebrities that are really young.. teen, early 20s etc..

Hypocrateen

But srsly this waiting and this silence :giveup:

Edited by hypocrateen

TEANUS

Imagine this:

Ratchet (Feat. Azealia Banks, Beyonce & Rihanna)!! Slayage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine it! Already having momentum from being a lead single, it features Rihanna, who is very popular right now so it gains more momentum, Beyonce, who is performing at the Super Bowl is fetured so it gains more momentum! Azealia Banks gains ALOT of popularity! Imagine it debuting at #1 and staying there for 8 weeks, becoming the longest-running #1 single of 2013, selling over a million copies in week 1, 5 million copies in month 1 and 13.5 million copies in 2013 becoming Gagas best selling single!!

I am TOO hyped because of the BB and Vevo tweets!! I think their real! anyone who doesn't think so......ijqSG.png

BYE!!!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I don't want Gaga to release a collab as a lead single for an album. Opens the album wrong in my opinion.

We're all Stronger Together!

George Black

In some months we'll be laughing of this https://littlemonsters.com/post/50e60c0ca23e25a11b000fea