💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

I hope we get a release date this month... I'm seriously desperate for more information on ARTPOP

Shaney

omg if it did they better just make it 4 and put Rihanna up in that b---h too... and let me die happy

I thought so too.. Do we know who that is? I've almost figured out all of that mixtape except for that part.

That snippet in that video is not apart of any of his mixtapes but no I don't know who made it. Probably DJWS himself. I looked it up on SoundHound and nothing came up :nails:

Born Brave

That snippet in that video is not apart of any of his mixtapes but no I don't know who made it. Probably DJWS himself. I looked it up on SoundHound and nothing came up :nails:

Shazam didn't know who it was either

it may be selective hearing but its almost like the mufled out voice is muttering Arrtt Poppp

Shaney

Shazam didn't know who it was either

it may be selective hearing but its almost like the mufled out voice is muttering Arrtt Poppp

Nahh there's definitely no words in there.

Ray of Light

BREAKING NEWS: Honey BooBoo has confirmed that she knows the exact release date of ARTPOP (Lady Gaga's upcoming album) and of the debut single. According to her and her family, Lady Gaga arrived at their home to have some of their famous roadkill stew. Gaga was so pleased with this encounter that she spilled a lot of information. We'll keep you informed!

Edited by Ray of Light

LBSubmarines

BREAKING NEWS: Honey BooBoo has confirmed that she knows the exact release date of ARTPOP (Lady Gaga's upcoming album) and of the debut single. According to her and her family, Lady Gaga arrived at their home to have some of their famous roadkill stew. Gaga was so pleased with this encounter that she spilled a lot of information. We'll keep you informed!

Reported.

Jenniferella

Is this you trolling or being serious ?
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

what if HBooBooC Theme Song actually is Gagas new single ? .... :eww: what if Gaga will collaboarte with HBooBooC ? what If ... what if...

Born Brave

Guys.. im feeling like we are getting some kind of big news by tomorrow night.. like I just had a huge chill.

Shaney

Reported.

Is this you trolling or being serious ?

Calm it girliez it was obviously a troll post when he said she arrived for famous road kill soup :lmao:

Edited by Pyrenti

:coffee:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Galactic Mess

Guys.. im feeling like we are getting some kind of big news by tomorrow night.. like I just had a huge chill.

Buckle up :laughga:

Srsly, she better announce sth really soon. I'm so hungry for new information I'm clinging to every slight hope that's given to me

:cryga:

Edited by John

Ray of Light

what if HBooBooC Theme Song actually is Gagas new single ? .... :eww: what if Gaga will collaboarte with HBooBooC ? what If ... what if...

Gaga would lose her artistic reputation :laughga:

GagaUnderYou

ALSO .. I think that the album artwork booklet should be sprayed with FAME before its sealed and sent for shipping

Teenage Dream? :laughga: