Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

DaR34lestBeitch

I wasn't sure where to post my comment, but i keep reading about people not being here for TRAP based off of CAKE, and what i wanna say is that a lot of you have TRAP music all wrong. TRAP isn't someone rapping on a dance track, it's fusing hip hop beats with EDM. Gaga could have TRAP production on the album, doesn't mean she's gonna rap on them.

very true! she said herself, she doesn't consider what she does to be called rap. it will be spoken word over glam-techno-trap beats. there's a difference. i've been getting into trap and can't wait to see how she incorporates it.

Remember, nothing gaga does is straight up one subgenre. she blends and mixes subgenres and gives them more substance, hence "i give new meaning to things that already exist".

Hypocrateen

ALSO .. I think that the album artwork booklet should be sprayed with FAME before its sealed and sent for shipping

Yaas :legend:

I wouldn't be surprised if inside each album there will be a scent-strip of Fame.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

What did Vevo tweet?

VEVO â€@VEVO

2013 looking like serious bizness! New @onedirection coming Monday! Hoping for some news on new @ladygaga! What are you looking forward to?

Redstreak

I actually really like that fake burqa snippet. :omg:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

DaR34lestBeitch

Okay so Billboard just wrote an article about that ratchet rumor with azealia and beyonce. I mean Billboard is pretty credible source is it not? they wouldn't write an article for something they know isn't 100% accurate.

no, they would do that. They're just regurgitating what fans have been speculating. Why do you guys think there's a QUESTION MARK at the end of that tweet? its cuz they don't know either.

relax guys, i doubt ratchet is gonna have 3/4 people on it lol.

Jenniferella

So, do we have a release date by now ?

:creepflop:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Born Brave

no, they would do that. They're just regurgitating what fans have been speculating. Why do you guys think there's a QUESTION MARK at the end of that tweet? its cuz they don't know either.

relax guys, i doubt ratchet is gonna have 3/4 people on it lol.

omg if it did they better just make it 4 and put Rihanna up in that b---h too... and let me die happy

2:55 sounds like that snippet in DJWS Vision 4

Yes. January 7th/2013

Next week :king:

:troll:

inb4 this actually happens :flop:

I thought so too.. Do we know who that is? I've almost figured out all of that mixtape except for that part.