💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Redstreak

You would think we would have gotten another sound puzzle by now. :laughga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I just. Want... A small.. Snippet..... Of info..... Something. Just.... Something.... Please Gagz.... Please.

This pretty much.

ajmsamuel

https://soundcloud.com/l-moonsteer/burqa-lady-gaga

supposed burqa demo

i know must be fake but.. :omg:

kindest regards

OK. If BB and Vevo tweeted something related to ARTPOP, then they got green light from Gaga/Interscope. The official hype (for the GP) has begun. We should expect something s......ooo.......n

https://soundcloud.com/l-moonsteer/burqa-lady-gaga

supposed burqa demo

i know must be fake but.. :omg:

Not available on Mobile :cryga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Born Brave

I think 2 volumes at this point is the best idea ever. But don't stretch the release out between the 2.. they would both need to be released at the same time. ART could be one album and POP could be the other... its just a two disc set.

Some of us on here yearn for the return of commercial Gaga with hits like Poker Face and Bad Romance while some of us yearn for more Blood Mary, Scheisse, and The Edge of Glory

She would still get support from her fan base and remain a commercial powerhouse while still showing her amazing songwriting abilities and voice. ARTPOP could mean anything tho...

Shaney

Christinas cover is a wobbly picture. (I don't know if that's the right word, i used Google translator. :))

It changes when you tilt the cover. I think that would fit the ARTPOP theme and the futuristic vibe.

Who wants to copy Bionic?

Better yet, a moving digital cover and for the actual physical album it could be a solar powered screen :legend:

I think another member mentioned this already.

And someone else mentioned that they had a dream about a special edition box (i think it was special edition) that when you opened it, the box changed to all these colors and each box will be different. Really really cool idea.

OK. If BB and Vevo tweeted something related to ARTPOP, then they got green light from Gaga/Interscope. The official hype (for the GP) has begun. We should expect something s......ooo.......n

What did Vevo tweet?

Born Brave

ALSO .. I think that the album artwork booklet should be sprayed with FAME before its sealed and sent for shipping