💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

When I finally buy ARTPOP, I want it to be a journey into the unknown... When I bought BTW I already knew: Born This Way, Judas, The Edge of Glory, Hair, Americano, Government Hooker (Mugler), Yoü and I, Scheisse (Mugler), snippets of MTN and Electric Chapel so most of the album wasn't a surprise :(

Edited by scrappy

what if the ARTPOP cover is like a gif printed out

like xtinas bionic cover. i'd like that but only on the special editon :)

CyanLights

what if the ARTPOP cover is like a gif printed out

like xtinas bionic cover. i'd like that but only on the special editon :)

what did xtina do exactly? what do you mean by a gif printed out?

Suf-mnstr94

When I finally buy ARTPOP, I want it to be a journey into the unknown... When I bought BTW I already knew: Born This Way, Judas, The Edge of Glory, Hair, Americano, Government Hooker (Mugler), Yoü and I, Scheisse (Mugler), snippets of MTN and Electric Chapel so most of the album wasn't a surprise :(

Amen!

Redstreak

I feel like something is coming soon. It's really weird that people like BB and Vevo are starting to speak up like they are.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

what did xtina do exactly? what do you mean by a gif printed out?

Christinas cover is a wobbly picture. (I don't know if that's the right word, i used Google translator. :))

It changes when you tilt the cover. I think that would fit the ARTPOP theme and the futuristic vibe.

CyanLights

I feel like something is coming soon. It's really weird that people like BB and Vevo are starting to speak up like they are.

Yeah i was thinking this also.. Usually the any type of hype is created among ourselves but now the media is starting to gain a convenient interest. Why would multiple news sites all of a sudden start speculating about the same song at the same time?

Christinas cover is a wobbly picture. (I don't know if that's the right word, i used Google translator. )

It changes when you tilt the cover. I think that would fit the ARTPOP theme and the futuristic vibe.

OH!!! gotcha! sounds cool actually!

Edited by governmenthooker

Gaga an announcement about the announcement of an announcement please

That's really all I need at this point.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

053Timo

That's really all I need at this point.

The best is those with the most content... mostly thats too hard for Gagz :(

I just. Want... A small.. Snippet..... Of info..... Something. Just.... Something.... Please Gagz.... Please. :giveup:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.