💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Antoni

This is really late but ARTPOP does stand for Artistic Revolution Through Potential Of Pop right? Because I saw someone say somewhere that it stands for:

Always

Remember

The

Princess

Of

Pop

Which I think is

No. She's made it very clear that ARTPOP is not an anagram, and ARTPOP can mean ANYTHING.

My name isn't Timmers

LOVING the Bombshell Blonde appraisals! Didn't think that Owl City and Gaga fans could ever coexist, but apparently now they can. :legend:

Regarding digipak or jewel, I'm torn. I traditionally prefer jewel but that 4-way foldout digipak is pretty rad. I guess I'm indifferent. It's the music that counts. :)

Thought this would look good. Maybe a little more color, but good.

ARTPOP_zpseb4b932b.jpg

Looks like Nicki Minaj's album cover LOL

I would rather the cover not be a drawing. I actually wouldn't mind just another epic Nick Knight shoot in black and white

SKANK

ARTPOP_zpseb4b932b.jpg

So terribly boring. It looks like someone sharted on a sketch of GaGa.

Go look at Grace Jones's album covers and then go pray to the baby Jesus, ask him to let GaGa have an album cover that is as bold and interesting as a Grace Jones album cover.

Redstreak

ARTPOP_zpseb4b932b.jpg

Do you have the original image before you put the cd case around it? If so can you pm it to me?
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Do you have the original image before you put the cd case around it? If so can you pm it to me?

I didn't make it. I just found it online.

HeavyPunkLover

So terribly boring. It looks like someone sharted on a sketch of GaGa.

Go look at Grace Jones's album covers and then go pray to the baby Jesus, ask him to let GaGa have an album cover that is as bold and interesting as a Grace Jones album cover.

let's HOPE!

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Antoni

This cover has been seen many times and can be found on Coverlandia.

My name isn't Timmers

Pure Adrenaline

omg guys, keep these lyrics coming this is hysterical. I'm DYING right now.

ikr :smh:

I don't want Helen Green work for the album cover...it would be stupid I want a lot of colors on it and her hair very long with a lot of colors...sth like thi would complete my life

28v4go.jpg

except the ugly ass font...also would be cool if ARTPOP if like somewhere tattooed on her body if the real cover is close to this would be very cool if ARTPOP is being stamped on her cheek or somewhere on her chest

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Solitaire

i want ram skulls on the cover

Yes! I actually REALLY want the spiral ram horns to be part of the ARTPOP imagery. Illuminati all de way. (But by this point I don't really see that happening, but ARTPOP is about possibilities uk :lolgaga: )

- Previously Sycothisis