šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

It's been oooooooooooooooolong since we've had a sip tbh! SarjZ1f.gif

Ā 

yesterday i was walking back from this parade and my mom randomly stops and asks me "so when is she putting out her new album?" i stop and dramatically put my shades on.. "soon."Ā  :staymad:Ā Ā  :haha:

Edited by September

SEANGT

Just like Pink Friday was not complete without Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which is not complete without Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up.

Pink Friday is just her brand. All of her albums will apparently be called that. Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up is the only re-release there. But that's a stupid thing to do in itself. So yeah.Ā 

DriverMonster

You're right. It's stupid. They do it to drag out the album and try to sell more copies. At least Gaga did a good job at separating TFM from the first albumĀ 

mrlemon

3 days after July 4th is the 7th...that's today....sooooo.... :awkney: ya...

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Jenniferella

Nicki Minaj is the perfect example of a pop star that re-re-releases their first album.....Katy Perry with her "Complete Confection" album..... :smh:

Actually they didn't, but I see your point

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Zilla

do you KNOW when the single release date is? You don't have to tell us, I'm just curious if she disclosed that kindof information to you guys?

Ā 

Nope, not at all

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.

chiuga

this hatching theory is just ridiculous... so i don't expectĀ anything to happen today/tomorrow.

HausOfJerry

so tomorrow the phoenix must rise from the ashesĀ 

and the ARTPOP era sha'll begin with her announcing

when ARTPOP will be released?Ā 

Jim-Carey_Excited.gif

SEANGT

at first when stuff started happening I thought something would happen monday...but now....I feel like it would be more like her to wait a few weeks. Or if I'm really delusional, tuesday is when music comes out and she could drop a single then. SIGH. I can't let myself build up expectations AHHH.Ā 

Gurrrrl

Who is your friend? :usrs:

He isn't an insider, and nor am I. Ā He's just good friends with someone who just got a job at the studio, and this friend of his told him he was excited to be working on some Gaga project, but that was all he could say. Ā Not sure what it is, but my friend wouldn't lie to me. Ā Then I found out Gaga had been seen there, so it couldn't be a coincidence. Ā 

We're all Stronger Together!

Doogi

The egg theory is absolutely ridiculous, just like all other theories before it... And again, just like all other theories before it, nothing will come of it.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

nakedidea

What is this news stuff I'm reading about Gaga supposedly trying to block private information from being released due to its possible damage it could do.? Lol nothing will separate me from my queen, but this is really annoying.