đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

bobhabanai

i want the first single to be divided into few styles like bohemian rhapsody or pusher love girl...one part will be a power ballad that shows gagas vocal ability..and then sudenly a beat drops (madeon) and it goes completely crazy...kind of like government hooker, or marry the night...but more experimental at the end...and more raw in the beginning (like living on the radio)..the combination of 2 separate universes come into one magical song

samuelx

What if Gaga singing the National Anthem was a hint towards a 4th of July announcement  :excited2:

humor me at least please  :taylor:

You're kidding right? 

Doogi

2200 pages of pure thirst.

When will Gaga ever quench our floppy bodies :megaflop:

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

samuelx

2200 pages of pure thirst.

When will Gaga ever quench our floppy bodies :megaflop:

when the pop gods release gags from the gates of hell 

Let me first apologize for having no receipts...

HOWEVER trust me when tell you guys that Gaga had a photo shoot today (July 2nd) at Steiner Studios in Brooklyn, NY. Apparently it was album promo related. (!!!) I got the news from a friend who assisted her stylist on set. 

Edited by Rama

Doogi

HOWEVER trust me when tell you guys that Gaga had a photo shoot today (July 2nd) at Steiner Studios in Brooklyn, NY. Apparently it is album promo related. (!!!) I got the news from a friend who assisted her stylist on set.

Stop oh my god :giveup: :giveup:

Edited by Doogi

SpaceAce

HOWEVER trust me when tell you guys that Gaga had a photo shoot today (July 2nd) at Steiner Studios in Brooklyn, NY. Apparently it was album promo related. (!!!) I got the news from a friend who assisted her stylist on set. 

Do you know who the photographer was?

TrueWillis

i want the first single to be divided into few styles like bohemian rhapsody or pusher love girl...one part will be a power ballad that shows gagas vocal ability..and then sudenly a beat drops (madeon) and it goes completely crazy...kind of like government hooker, or marry the night...but more experimental at the end...and more raw in the beginning (like living on the radio)..the combination of 2 separate universes come into one magical song

omg this

Do you know who the photographer was?

Unfortunately no. All I do know is a that she definitely wore a pig nose at some point. I'll bother him with more questions next time i see him

Doogi

Unfortunately no. All I do know is a that she definitely wore a pig nose at some point. I'll bother him with more questions next time i see him

Hold the **** up... lmfao what!??

SpaceAce

Oh dear...