šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

EastonEllis

'im sweating like a hooker in a church :rip:

:flutter:

i want her to slay me so hard with the first single, like gaga, c'mon rape my ears

omg ahahaha

Bloody Berry

Apropos of nothing, I was listening to Goldfrapp today, and "Black Cherry" totally sounds like it could be the sort of "Disney Princess High" that Gaga and Tara have talked about recently. It's slow, dreamy, otherworldly, electro, sweeping and spacious:

Goldfrapp - Black Cherry

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wisI4tBArSw

I would totally drape my naked body in diamonds and smoke weed to this in my castle

Nice song. I love Goldfrapp. Her songs could be in this type. :)

Gaga hasn't tweeted much lately... Hmm

The last time when she didn't tweet for a few days, we got the announcenemt when will the title of her album will be released. Hmm... suspicious :huh:
Apple for me, apple for you.

exoskeleton123

The last time when she didn't tweet for a few days, we got the announcenemt when will the title of her album will be released. Hmm... suspicious :huh:

Exactly. I just sense were getting some sort of news

Cocaine Heart

I feel like these moments are like "Paparazzi" video

Her boyfriend (Media & GP) is making love with her , Then she gets thrown out of the balcony & Paparazzi taking her photos while she's on the ground (Media blackout) , Then she goes to dance in the studio and snaps , snaps to that SH*T (Generic stuff) on the radio , While she records "ARTPOP" :legend: Then BOOM Release the 1st single on SEPTEMBER 6th To steal The VMA's thunder & Blow the GP away . Then she picks up the phone & call ,"911" : 911 Emergency .... Hello ?, GaGa : I just stole the VMA's thunder :teehee::lolgaga:

Sorry :emo: But I'm bored :omfgaga:

BEST POST IVE EVER SEEN !!!!

STANDING OVATION !!!!!!!! THIS POST IS THE **** !!!!!!!!

We going to boo
  • Like 1

Whenever Gaga does silent on Twitter, I automatically think she's preparing us for some big news. :giveup:

MelbHawker

Whenever Gaga does silent on Twitter, I automatically think she's preparing us for some big news.

Apparently Sept. will be a BIG month for GaGa - I'm expecting a slab of significant news to follow the perfume/film release. She needs to start promoting the new album if it's going to be out before Spring (other words, before March) next year.

• Like 1

Whenever Gaga does silent on Twitter, I automatically think she's preparing us for some big news.

Every Tuesday I come on here like this :lala: omg new news on the album or single...

But then I realize it's just us speculating while she's silent :fthis: :cry:

I hate it when she doesn't tweet for years and then when she's finally tweeting again she talks about shoes :flop:

• Like 1

I hate it when she doesn't tweet for years and then when she's finally tweeting again she talks about shoes :flop:

Or birds :teehee:

like dis if u think gagz is sxc

:hor:

i hope shes got something planned for us, i want my queen to sit on her thrown again :(

• Like 1

Or responds something dumb to her beloved Tara :toofloppy:
Apple for me, apple for you.
  • Like 1

Apparently Sept. will be a BIG month for GaGa - I'm expecting a slab of significant news to follow the perfume/film release. She needs to start promoting the new album if it's going to be out before Spring (other words, before March) next year.

Hopefully! I need her back in the spotlight.

• Like 2