Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

So having watched Ellen earlier, and having Neil Patrick Harris on her show talking about his birthday and how his partner had this scavenger hunt where they made some app where it would randomly scan some "scan me" card and there would be a video with more clues and such...I was just thinking how if the ARTPOP app is anything like it, id actually look forward to it more. Possibly with ways to hear new songs or etc..

it's around the 1:35 mark

SchwineLove

What I mean is that if the music is good, you do not need hype. Once released, the music speaks for itself.

agreed.

Joe Dash

the chorus sounds so similar to Starships chorus. I mean the melody + that breakdown :wtf:

RedOne, how in the hell were you able to make The Fame Monster? It's just embarassing

Do you realize that it's not about RedOne, it's all about Gaga. Gaga is the power in the studio. She orders what she wants. And in JLO's case, or Nicki's it different. He is making it.

Rino

Do you realize that it's not about RedOne, it's all about Gaga. Gaga is the power in the studio. She orders what she wants. And in JLO's case, or Nicki's it different. He is making it.

well, it looks like with Nicki and Jennifer Lopez RedOne is not even trying to make something really good. well, at least I believe it is so :ohno: 

RedOne is so cute, but his recent works are just plain boring considering what he has done with Gaga in the past.

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

iAstroLeo

Live It Up is so :blehga:

Tbh, Gaga has no reason to ignore us. Saying 'Hi' everyone once in a while won't affect the blackout!

Edited by iAstroLeo

NewYorkCity

So having watched Ellen earlier, and having Neil Patrick Harris on her show talking about his birthday and how his partner had this scavenger hunt where they made some app where it would randomly scan some "scan me" card and there would be a video with more clues and such...I was just thinking how if the ARTPOP app is anything like it, id actually look forward to it more. Possibly with ways to hear new songs or etc..

it's around the 1:35 mark

I love him...

I think that would me amazing! For example for what she said about making a (mini?) video for each song, those cards could be included in the booklet of the physical album (or when you download it from iTunes or amazon on mp4), then you go to the app and watch the video like that :flutter:

Get those sales, :legend:

It would be great if it was made someway that you can only use the card once (because if not they could upload them to internet and... bye sales :lmao: ) and then the app unblocks the video, but it doesn't get save in your phone (again getting those sales and not uploading it to internet).

But well, a lot of people would complain because you have to buy the app and the album so you pay twice.... meh.

TimisaMonster

The site Azealia Banks Online has posted on Facebook, we will post (when the site has 1000 Likes) Ratchet feat. Lady Gaga, but after few minutes the post was deleted. i think it was fake.

i made a screenshort, here is the post:

https://littlemonsters.com/post/518bce82c71d19854700002c

What makes it shady for me is that it's in a different language...I think German? Is it a person from Germany that posted a screenshot or what?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

artpop11

What makes it shady for me is that it's in a different language...I think German? Is it a person from Germany that posted a screenshot or what?

Yes, i come from Germany

artpop11

Yes, i come from Germany

I made the screenshort, it's my littlemonsters.com profile and i come from germany

Shaney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvLrmvPE0tQ

There's still a strong background beat but the keyboard notes and the industrial sounds are what really keep the song going for a change and you have a completely different feel. You don't have that chopping techno, you have a nice flowy -strong and dark- rythm.

You then add an interesting vocal line and a nice flowing speech and you get really avant-garde music.

My point about the beat is: if you don't rely on it to bring rythm to the music, you'll get something new (in the EDM style).

If you think any of that music will be like anything on ARTPOP, u iz crai gurl

but I do like your idea about toning down the beats, maybe she could experiment with that style on a few songs, but overall I prefer the hard beats, just like BTW.  

Edited by Pyrenti

TimisaMonster

Yes, i come from Germany

Oh ok, but why would Azealia "leak" Ratchet.....what right or power does she have to do that....she's only featured on the song and it's Gaga's song.....not that I'm calling you a liar, but it's just weird.....

Bruthel

Oh ok, but why would Azealia "leak" Ratchet.....what right or power does she have to do that....she's only featured on the song and it's Gaga's song.....not that I'm calling you a liar, but it's just weird.....

It's not Azealia herself, it's one of those fan pages on Facebook.

artpop11

it was a fake, after some minutes the post was deleted!

TimisaMonster

it was a fake, after some minutes the post was deleted!

Oh ok! Thanks for the update! :kisses: