šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

poDbYSM.gif

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

CyanLights

Guys, I'm not sure but hasn't Gaga said Steven Klein was the album shoot photographer?Ā  :huh:

that kinda sounds familiar tbh.. didnt Gaga also say that the cover was also shot? i might be wrong though.. :shrug:

TimisaMonster

that kinda sounds familiar tbh.. didnt Gaga also say that the cover was also shot? i might be wrong though.. :shrug:

Ā 

I think she was just describing how she wanted it to look, but hasn't actually shot anything yet. All I know is the cover will be colorful, ARTPOP will be in caps, and it'll be iconic! :whitney:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

unicornpaparazzi

Just because people like "Burqa", Gaga and Joe....doesn't mean it's gonna be a single. A lot of her producers andĀ friendsĀ loved 'Hair", and all it amounted to wasĀ promotingĀ the album.Ā 

Ā 

It would be in her betterĀ interestĀ NOT to release Burqa as a single, but she's Gaga, Ā so she just doesn't give a ****. At least the majority of people in America, England, Canada, and Australia won't get uptight about a song named Burqa. Ā 

Actually I think these zones will get uptight about the song name just like Judas

Ā 

She could still release it as a promo single with a vid like Beautiful Dirty Rich but I wonder why Hair didn't have a video

Raccoon

It might be already. But I just can't see a Klein photoshoot being colorfulĀ  :confused:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

HeavyPunkLover

I hope gaga releases news TODAY for MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:flutter:

:lolgaga:

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Raccoon

I can imagine a song like this on ARTPOPĀ  :music:

Let's not forget there is a "Complextro Masterpiece" song on the album.Ā  :gum:

I can imagine a song like this on ARTPOPĀ  :music:

Let's not forget there is a "Complextro Masterpiece" song on the album.Ā  :gum:

Ā 

Sounds good, but the general beat is too messy. :gum: I just hope for more clearer melodies and that Zedd-esque sound :legend: Imagine if both Zedd and Madeon made a single track together... :flutter:

Ā 

But I have a feeling that that the bigger part of the songs on there will be more easy and light, like this.

Ā 

The Stranger

I hope by "Risky" the songs beats are very crazy and hard :excited:

aaronyoji

:worship: I absolutely love this idea! :worship2:

i know i loooove that a--lysis. hence "this is our last human moment before ARTPOP".Ā 

Ā 

also ,remember when noritaka was talking about making her high heel shoes with the lava in the heel?Ā 

well, i was watching this speech from performance artist Marina Abramovic and she was listing all these rules that artists must follow, one of them being about solitude: "an artist must always find time to be in solitude. an artist must hide away in volcano, to be alone with their thoughts". so i sort of came up with my own little connection, of volcano--> lava, solitude----->the blackout. and i just had this vision of a gaga volcano exploding with lava and her head was just shooting lava, pouring into the heel of her shoes somehow. Ā 

Raccoon

Sounds good, but the general beat is too messy. :gum: I just hope for more clearer melodies and that Zedd-esque sound :legend: Imagine if both Zedd and Madeon made a single track together... :flutter:

Ā 

But I have a feeling that that the bigger part of the songs on there will be more easy and light, like this.

Ā 

This one is very Madeon. And they probably made a couple songs togetherĀ  :spin:

Ā 

Ā 

I hope by "Risky" the songs beats are very crazy and hard :excited:

Like this?

PleaseĀ  :excited2:

aaronyoji

If you ask me all she needs for a good comeback is good music and a good concept/statement, and let the name and rep she has built for herself over the past 4 years do the rest.

see, thats the opposite of what gaga will be doing, i feel. thats just not her. she doesn't rely on her laurels to do her bidding, and she doesnt just release something with little promo just because of her name in the industry. she completely works off of her own hussel unlike her contemporaries, and also, ARTPOP is about starting fresh and erasing any preconceived notions about her music. like someone said before, she's re-sensitizing her image and work so that she can reenter the public with a new beginning.Ā 

Just imagine if the ARTPOP album cover is black and white... :cry:

We're all Stronger Together!