Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

misanthrope

Breakdowns? What? Its pop music. Gaga is doing EDM. I'm sure there will be breakdowns on this album. Prepare to be disappointed. Starships and We Found Love are not the first evidence of breakdowns in radio pop either lol thats giving them way too much credit. Besides WFL is basically Calvin Harris and hes made songs that sound just like that for years now. Its not like WFL was a breakthrough in pop music.

Edited by misanthrope

charliekelso

so nothing new after weeks. I'm traveling for 20 days and I think we won't have anything after I come back either. If only other singers I like released their singles, but that's taking forever too.

unicornpaparazzi

Isn't that Gagas voice?

it does :excited2: but I read somewhere that there [probably] a song called Music Pop and is different from ARTPOP

according to the comments this **** is real

Edited by unicornpaparazzi

nick4bty

Breakdowns? What? Its pop music. Gaga is doing EDM. I'm sure there will be breakdowns on this album. Prepare to be disappointed. Starships and We Found Love are not the first evidence of breakdowns in radio pop either lol thats giving them way too much credit. Besides WFL is basically Calvin Harris and hes made songs that sound just like that for years now. Its not like WFL was a breakthrough in pop music.

I don't think there will be many, if any, dance breakdowns. If anything, we'll get vocal breakdowns, but more in the form of bridges, which is Lady Gaga norm at this point (DITD, BTW, etc.). Gaga said herself that this is more pop than we're probably predicting - yes, she's incorporating EDM into her music just like she always has, but it's going to have a pop feel, because she's a pop artist.

nick4bty

it does :excited2: but I read somewhere that there [probably] a song called Music Pop and is different from ARTPOP

according to the comments this **** is real

I think this is the only real demo that's floating around.

But the vocals sound like she recorded them on her cell phone at 3am in the morning. So if anything this is a very, very rough demo.

Sounds kind of overproduced though, like BTW. I don't know how I feel about that...

And it vaguely sounds like the song she played in the car....

Edited by nick4bty

unicornpaparazzi

I think this is the only real demo that's floating around.

But the vocals sound like she recorded them on her cell phone at 3am in the morning. So if anything this is a very, very rough demo.

Sounds kind of overproduced though, like BTW. I don't know how I feel about that...

according to the comments it is the one she played last for some monsters in her car so obv someone recorded it with their phone

Not much longer for ARTPOP

so nothing new after weeks. I'm traveling for 20 days and I think we won't have anything after I come back either. If only other singers I like released their singles, but that's taking forever too.

when gaga is not in the industry nobody will be doing anything as they can't copy unreleased work :nails:

Ray of Light

*After reading this just now, I'm now certain that Gaga will name her next album 'The Fame Kingdom'.

Take it to the bank.

:rip:

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Isn't that Gagas voice?

It reminds me of the song she played in the car a while back

The wait is too much

Gurl, I know :nooo:

Ann C Manson

Can't wait for ARTPOP but first she should take as much time as she need. I can wait a lot because the most important thing is, that Gaga is fine.

Pure Adrenaline

Element of Crime is the best variant for name of single or album tbh

Guys... apparently Fans saw gaga in NY today and she said the new single would be 'Trippy, rad, fresh, and will make us dance our booties off.' Apparently its coming late August..

:toofunga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely