ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

heavyMetalGAGA

This remix from Zedd is pretty recent, it's the only video of it on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLhRWAxV7fA

Do you all think ARTPOP could sound like that? I hope so :excited2:

I hope not...so generic sounding, the breakdowns sound like everything on the radio right now...not here for that.

Zedd's gunna have to bring material that's 20X hotter than that IMO :classy:

LOL it makes me like her more though? Because she's such a dick. She has no shame she's like I SING SONGS AND THAT'S IT YOU WILL DEAL.

shes awesome...i actually like her albums..and songs...she has no messages, the single choice is random and generic..yet she is literarly the queen of radio..

I hope not...so generic sounding, the breakdowns sound like everything on the radio right now...not here for that.

Zedd's gunna have to bring material that's 20X hotter than that IMO :classy:

Omg I totally agree! Just like Right Now by Rihanna, that is all over the radio right now and if I heard it a year ago I would have thought the breakdown in it was absolutely flawless, but now I'm like ugh this is so boring and expected. I really hope Gaga does really have a fresh, new sound that is futuristic on ARTPOP. She needs to steer away from this expected pattern of verse, chorus, breakdown with a bunch of sounds that dont seem like they should fit together but do. And just make something completely unheard of but super catchy and snatch dem weaves

heavyMetalGAGA

Omg I totally agree! Just like Right Now by Rihanna, that is all over the radio right now and if I heard it a year ago I would have thought the breakdown in it was absolutely flawless, but now I'm like ugh this is so boring and expected. I really hope Gaga does really have a fresh, new sound that is futuristic on ARTPOP. She needs to steer away from this expected pattern of verse, chorus, breakdown with a bunch of sounds that dont seem like they should fit together but do. And just make something completely unheard of but super catchy and snatch dem weaves

Exactly! I'm glad you agree with me :hug:

Born Brave

Im not for anything like Right Now on ARTPOP

The sad thing is the breakdown isn't even Guettas lol... it was albin myers from his Hells Bells song... :flop:

Edited by G U Y

This remix from Zedd is pretty recent, it's the only video of it on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLhRWAxV7fA

Do you all think ARTPOP could sound like that? I hope so :excited2:

I absolutely love it :saira:

so here for ARTPOP to sound like this and Stache :legend:

I know it's not about ARTPOP, but it sort of is xD Azealia Banks AND Madeon are on there way to New Zealand, we MIGHT get a bit of Red Flame from Azealia or some of ARTPOP from Madeon? This also makes me think..... if Madeon is playing in NZ on March 1st and then goes to Aussie for about a week, what about the BTWB, which was supposed to be still on, would have him there as well? So another reason why the tour cancelling could be for something else? Or was he not playing at those dates? hmm....

Im not for anything like Right Now on ARTPOP

The sad thing is the breakdown isn't even Guettas lol... it was albin myers from his Hells Bells song...

That is too funny lol. I'm a little nervous that Zedd will be doing stuff like this, but I really hope not. I love Zedd's stuff and I don't mind David Guetta, but I don't want that for Gaga, she's too good for that!

I want ARTPOP to be like if Scheibe and Luv U Sum had a baby that dresses in all Hello Kitty and sing-talks really sassy, s-xy, or fun lyrics like "mop you all across the floor, snatch your ****in weave off b---h" to sped up versions of Heavy Metal Lover. if that makes sense

Edited by mikiki

melodichard

Oh gosh. People never give up lol

OH MY GOD YES. Capsule are AMAZING. I think it would be wonderful if she worked with Nakata-san! Imagine if we got another "JUMPER (Live Mix)" or "WORLD OF FANTASY" to lose our sh*t to!? :D

Then again, the sounds of ãゃりーã±Ã£¿Ã£â€šâ€¦Ã£±Ã£¿Ã£â€šâ€¦ (Kyarypamyupamyu) wouldn't be too bad on an album of hers! >_< ã«Ã£â€šâ€œÃ£ËœÃ£â€šÆ’ã‚Šã°Ã£â€šâ€œÃ£°Ã£â€šâ€œ (Ninjari Ban Ban) is really cool, I think she's getting the best of Nakata lately. Imagine if Gaga did….Oh the music!

I know! It would be so amazing! :)

Edited by Melodichard

OH MY GOD YES. Capsule are AMAZING. I think it would be wonderful if she worked with Nakata-san! Imagine if we got another "JUMPER (Live Mix)" or "WORLD OF FANTASY" to lose our sh*t to!? :D

Then again, the sounds of ãゃりーã±Ã£¿Ã£â€šâ€¦Ã£±Ã£¿Ã£â€šâ€¦ (Kyarypamyupamyu) wouldn't be too bad on an album of hers! >_< ã«Ã£â€šâ€œÃ£ËœÃ£â€šÆ’ã‚Šã°Ã£â€šâ€œÃ£°Ã£â€šâ€œ (Ninjari Ban Ban) is really cool, I think she's getting the best of Nakata lately. Imagine if Gaga did….Oh the music!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss i freaking love jpop, especially kyary pamyu pamyu

Can someone explain how j-pop differs from pop? I've never got it and I wanna get excited about CHARTTOP (good one) again

jpop is short for Japanese pop

Edited by tazzytoon