đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

October for the album would be ... I don't even know, it wouldn't even be in the Grammy timeline at that point.

Who announces an album title OVER A YEAR before the release date? :huh:

Didn't she say it was originally a 2012 release tho?

It's science, bitch

unicornpaparazzi

I don't think this injury is going to slow her down as much as what people think.. A-Rod had the same surgery and was playing in spring training just a few months after... he's an athlete that relies on his hips for power and torque when swinging the bat... tbh.

are you hinting that gaga should have more s-x (preferably on top [stuck on f***** you])? wait till Luc hears about this

Didn't she say it was originally a 2012 release tho?

:derpga:

EarnYourLeather

October for the album would be ... I don't even know, it wouldn't even be in the Grammy timeline at that point.

It won't happen. She will have the album out probably a month before the grammy noms seal. I'm predicting a early May single and an August or early September album release. All of this will be announced on her birthday, like many have predicted.

It's pretty obvious if you ask me.

Born Brave

As I've said 3 times already... It's coming between March and September... She's not going to wait beyond September and lose grammy eligibility..

Born Brave

are you hinting that gaga should have more s-x (preferably on top [stuck on f***** you])? wait till Luc hears about this

:derpga:

Oh yes tbqfh.. I most def. suggesting that!! What better conditioning for Sex Dreams choreo.

Edited by G U Y

It won't happen. She will have the album out probably a month before the grammy noms seal. I'm predicting a early May single and an August or early September album release. All of this will be announced on her birthday, like many have predicted.

It's pretty obvious if you ask me.

There's no way that ARTPOP is coming out in September. That's towards the end of 2013 which is ridiculous. At the latest, July. Single in April or May. Album in June or July the latest. And I doubt the birthday announcement will happen either... But we'll see

Edited by doogi09
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

EarnYourLeather

There's no way that ARTPOP is coming out in September. That's towards the end of 2013 which is ridiculous. At the latest, July. Single in April or May. Album in June or July the latest. And I doubt the birthday announcement will happen either... But we'll see

Elaboration, please?

Galactic Mess

I hope not tbh...

I want songs that sound like a Disney Princess being put into a rave. :evil:

That's what J-pop sounds tho haha

She could still summit the lead single and second single for record of the year, and Grammys could include her in Best Vocal Performance also (which she won with bad romance in 2011).

Again, this is only if she releases the album in october, she could put it out in september before the deadline if everything needs to be scheduled in order to be Grammy nominated.

And who announces things too early? Gaga. I think I didn't even need to answer that question tbh. :laughga:

this fake covers are s**t tbh :nails:

Yeah, I think so too, but everyone praised that other obviously fake one.. But I like the idea of her hair turning into smoke, I think it looks really cool!

and since I still haven't gotten to use this.. :Jase:

Alien Tulip

I've been listening to Asap Rocky recently. THATS A PROBLEM. I just want her to announce the release dates already and then she can be silent for however long she wants too. :giveup:

melodichard

Some J-Pop influences would be great. I'd love for her to work with Yasutaka Nakata. He's responsible for the following (which I think ARTPOP will sound like, to a degree at least):

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mjfOSigcQms

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IyDqs1uhA4g

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_nUbhbEp65s (So FameGa lol)

Edited by Melodichard

Darcklighter22

Gaga...twice! :Jase:

Edited by Darcklighter22