šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Fake ARTPOP>>>>>>>>>> Born this Way ..... I just really did not like the cover :,c

Edited by GovHooker

Yeah! Like I said, the body is Nick Knight. And the head and hair is from some other shoot

Actually, the photograph is Mariano Vivanco. Just to let you know :Kara:

Redstreak

Can someone please explain to me why people are saying ARTPOP is being released in the summer?

The most current interview with Troy.

Gaga's next album, this summer, will be an app.

http://mobile.philly.com/news?id=192922531&viewAll=y&wss=/philly/news/nation_world/

But I would take it with a grain of salt.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Yeah! Like I said, the body is Nick Knight. And the head and hair is from some other shoot

It's Mariano Vivianco, not Knight. ;)

The most current interview with Troy.

Ah I see, thanks. Fans from chicago are saying that the Haus said not to expect anything until the 3rd quarter of the year, so when is that?

Redstreak

Ah I see, thanks. Fans from chicago are saying that the Haus said not to expect anything until the 3rd quarter of the year, so when is that?

July 1st to September 30.

July 1st to September 30.

So that goes along with what Troy has been saying, I hope thats true.

Redstreak

So mid to late May single release anyone?

Darcklighter22

when was that interview with Troy posted? it would be nice and still plausible of July 1st to September 30 even with her injury, the App will play in the promo allot I would think, and if they truly still can start around July for album promo she would have had time to rest...just knowing that time frame is true would calm so many people down :trootea:

Redstreak

when was that interview with Troy posted? it would be nice and still plausible of July 1st to September 30 even with her injury, the App will play in the promo allot I would think, and if they truly still can start around July for album promo she would have had time to rest...just knowing that time frame is true would calm so many people down :trootea:

Today. He even talks about the surgery in it.