šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

EnigmaMonstr

Tobey just put this on Twitter saying its a leaked song: http://telly.com/1O30O8

I'm sure he's trolling, but what song is it?

Willy Wonka

I hope she's feeling well and I look forward to when the album is released. There's still plenty to talk about and plenty of people to get to know here, so I'm not going anywhere. I don't like her any less because she's injured or because she hasn't released any new info.

some of you are acting like whiny 2 year old children, "DADDY I WANT ARTPOP NNNOOOOWW"

seriously let gaga take some time to recover

Katie14

She hasn't even properly told us how she's been! Her contact with us is poor! We all care for her and she makes no attempt to contact with us at all sometime. I'm angry at her contact with fans to be honest.

Its really nice that she does seem to be more involved with her fans than other celebrities but she doesn't owe us any contact. She isn't actually friends with us although it may seem that way sometimes. It honestly isn't any of our business how she is doing. Maybe it hurts to hear that but its true. I don't know what you are expecting from her. She is resting and recovering with her family. She doesn't have an obligation to keep her fans updated about her life. I think she really just wants some privacy and down time right now.

Why was it erased!!? :omg: I wanna hear it again!

what's the deal with this?! was it real? does anybody have it? I didn't hear it :(

Its really nice that she does seem to be more involved with her fans than other celebrities but she doesn't owe us any contact. She isn't actually friends with us although it may seem that way sometimes. It honestly isn't any of our business how she is doing. Maybe it hurts to hear that but its true. I don't know what you are expecting from her. She is resting and recovering with her family. She doesn't have an obligation to keep her fans updated about her life. I think she really just wants some privacy and down time right now.

Well said.

She owes us nothing. To demand her to do something when she's impaired is ridiculous. It's a great time to check out other artists or find something else to do with one's time.

šŸ–¤ š–¤“ ā™ ļøŽ

Well said.

She owes us nothing. To demand her to do something when she's impaired is ridiculous. It's a great time to check out other artists or find something else to do with one's time.

Orrrrrr because she's impaired she has plenty of time to sit on twitter and confirm things instead of letting half of us have meltdowns. She doesn't owe us anything your right. But where would she be without us!? She needs us more than we need her.

Katie14

Orrrrrr because she's impaired she has plenty of time to sit on twitter and confirm things instead of letting half of us have meltdowns. She doesn't owe us anything your right. But where would she be without us!? She needs us more than we need her.

Her career is not her top priority right now. She is relaxing right now and going to physical therapy. Sometimes I feel like her fans are more invested in her career than Gaga herself. Yea she needs fans to be successful but that doesn't mean she has to constantly be updating us and giving us information. There are always going to be periods in her career where not much is going on. We can't flip out every time that happens because we are bored.

Tweet about what? What could she tell you that you don't already know? Material on her album can't be disclosed until due time. And when that time comes is up to a lot of planning between her and her label. Plans could have changed. Even the plans she told some back stage fans may have changed a bit now that the rest of the tour is cancelled and she is healing her hip from surgery. I heard that surgeries like that take up to two months to heal.

Go back and reread that "thank you" letter she wrote for us. She didn't have to do that, but she did. So, I'd consider that to be generous at least, under the circumstances.

šŸ–¤ š–¤“ ā™ ļøŽ

misanthrope

Tweet about what? What could she tell you that you don't already know? Material on her album can't be disclosed until due time. And when that time comes is up to a lot of planning between her and her label. Plans could have changed. Even the plans she told some back stage fans may have changed a bit now that the rest of the tour is cancelled and she is healing her hip from surgery. I heard that surgeries like that take up to two months to heal.

Go back and reread that "thank you" letter she wrote for us. She didn't have to do that, but she did. So, I'd consider that to be generous at least, under the circumstances.

:trootea: