💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

No. Madonna and me had our weekly chat (I'm an undercover spy for her here in GGD) And she's been snooping around Insterscope to find some ARTPOP info (she wants to release her new album on the same day, so that all the gays buy it instead of ARTPOP) And she ran into the tracklist. So yeah.

Well, you can kiss your job goodbye cause I'm gonna tattletale that you told everyone :ohwell:

Not so undercover if you tell everyone :laughga:

Tony31511

I hope her new singles get released pretty soon. I'm kind of scared that she won't get a lot of nominations for this year's VMAs and I really want her to be there this time with a lot of wins.

Wouldn't you think ARTPOP would come sooner? She has more time to work on it now.. I've been saying this and no one has really mentioned it..

I would maybe agree with you, however with her injury she can't dance. This means no music videos/ promo performances on television. This makes releasing it now in my opinion out of the question. I used to think the single would be released in April with the album out in June, but now I really don't have a clue. I just don't know how long Gaga wont be on her feet. Plus she'll have to go to physical therapy to gain her strength back in her hip/leg. It could really be quite some time till we hear ARTPOP, but it's really anyone's guess. I just don't know the seriousness of her injury and how long it will take to heal. I do think that, at least from an outside point of view, it would be good for both Gaga and her label to release some info on the album such as what time of year it will be released and such since we're all blind and now don't even have a tour to follow. But maybe they have their reasons for keeping it secret, and we all just don't know it. Or maybe perhaps they still don't really even know a release date, and now with the injury they're even more uncertain. Plus the app adds another level of confusion. Maybe they want to time up the app release with the album release or something, and with this app being new territory for Interscope and Gaga, the whole situation may just be filled with a lot of uncertainty. This wait has been hell though. I wish we knew something to ease our brains. It's like being out in the wilderness, alone, at a campfire hearing animal sounds in the darkness, but not knowing where the animal is or if it will attack. The blind waiting is killing us. I just hope it doesn't kill this album, and by the time it's released we'll kind of be hyped out and just listen to it. If it's disappointing, fans will probably be majorly pissed off. They'll wonder why they waited for it for so long in the dark. So I feel that at this point Gaga has to kill it. This album almost has to be her best for the fans to be happy, otherwise it will just feel like a letdown. I'm not mad at Gaga or anything, and I still am really looking forward to this album, but it does all seem a bit tired at this point. I realize we probably don't know the whole story as to whats going on/goes on behind scenes, but I just wish we knew where we stood as far as waiting goes. It's all sometimes a bit disheartening.
We're all Stronger Together!

I heard a rumour about the album cover, apparently it's gonna be a picture of the Starbucks logo 'cause it's that late :derpga:

iAstroLeo

I heard a rumour about the album cover, apparently it's gonna be a picture of the Starbucks logo 'cause it's that late :derpga:

She's never late, just fashionable :derpga:

aaronyoji

what can i say, im a trend setter.

I have to get something off my chest.

I think I have, by now - in the wait for ARTPOP - watched every single video on YouTube that's even remotely related to Lady Gaga. Every live performance, every TV appearance, every interview, every airport/hotel arrival and derparture, every festival, every red carpet, every Monstervision, Gagavision, Taravision DJWSvision, every BTWB in every different country, from every angle.

YouTube has now started "suggesting" stuff that I've watched a million times but, what the heck i'll watch it again anyway.

I've even started listening to Electric Chapel, and I know that it's only a matter of time before I'll start listening to The Queen

I love you Gaga. And I hope you take as much time as you need to get better. But God DAMN it this is painful!!!

That's all. Thank you for listening.

:dead:

I think I have, by now - in the wait for ARTPOP - watched every single video on YouTube that's even remotely related to Lady Gaga. Every live performance, every TV appearance, every interview, every airport/hotel arrival and derparture, every festival, every red carpet, every Monstervision, Gagavision, Taravision DJWSvision, every BTWB in every different country, from every angle.

YouTube has now started "suggesting" stuff that I've watched a million times but, what the heck i'll watch it again anyway.

I've even started listening to Electric Chapel, and I know that it's only a matter of time before I'll start listening to The Queen

I love you Gaga. And I hope you take as much time as you need to get better. But God DAMN it this is painful!!!

b---h u did not just shade EC

Edited by hoseUdown

Pure Adrenaline

I'm sure you missed this video :Jase:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWpMzovABFk

yeah it's is peainful but once we got the record will be complete, this is most exciting about the waiting (for me) I got hyped by myself well not exactly hyped more of excited I imagine all different sounds then concepts, videos, fashion, singles, and spectacular performances and it helps me a little bit :)

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

b---h u did not just shade EC

Well yes, but really I'm starting to love it now that I'm listening to it so much. Happy now?