💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Im done. Dead thread. Gaga's a mess. I'm going to perform an experiment where i ignore everything to do with her and try to experience ARTPOP as a member of the gp, not a monster. If it reaches 2014 and ive heard nothing, i will then deliberately seek it out and slam it cos I'm ..... WE'RE FED UP!!

Morphine Prince

Im done. Dead thread. Gaga's a mess. I'm going to perform an experiment where i ignore everything to do with her and try to experience ARTPOP as a member of the gp, not a monster. If it reaches 2014 and ive heard nothing, i will then deliberately seek it out and slam it cos I'm ..... WE'RE FED UP!!

I hope Gaga realizes many are having this type of attitude.

Better Day

:worship:

Together You And I!

iAstroLeo

Do people honestly believe that ARTPOP is only coming in 2014? :toofloppy:

Sometimes I say it, but I'm joking. I feel like some people actually think it's coming next year :smh:

BigDreamer

The last thing I'll say is there's no proof any final version of LOTR is album-worthy. I'm not talking about this any more.

Keep an open mind to the possibility that it can be done and has already been updated. There is not debating that fact. ;)

We are all friends here.

exoskeleton123

Agreed

I hope Gaga realizes many are having this type of attitude.

Its not just this wait, but the pure clandestine aspect of the album really makes me wonder if it really will be any good (for the GP i mean, not stans) - therefore id LOVE to experience it as a member of the gp to appreciate the full surprising impact.

My mate's a rihanna stan - i find out about all riri's new material from her - it feels better NOT WAITING!!! Someone can tell me when ARTPOP's out, im a temporary member of the gp!

BigDreamer

Let me screen cap this so when I see you post 2 days from now you can reflect on how silly this all sounds. This fan base is full of over dramatic talk but yet we are all still here, and will be here next week, and next month, and so on. Its not that serious....and if to you it is then thats ok. You do you and ill wait for ARTPOP here :)