Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Americano

They Posted On STARLEAKS No ARTPOP until July :confuse: :coffee::blehga:

That still fits an April lead-single schedule.

(April-June lead single schedule, 2nd single right before release in July)

yes please :legend: i need at least 3 singles this year

Galactic Mess

Praying for this!!

no they didn't that was just speculation, they just come up with that after reading some fan tweets.

Once again, no :laughga:

PropaGaga met her backstage in February and Gaga's manager at Atom Factory said promo would start in July.

I'm thinking about making that my signature since I have to explain this pretty much all the time

Propagaga said Gaga's team told them it'd start in July last fall, at the same time Gaga was still saying the record would be out in Spring so Idk. Weird

Same here, they met this month when Lane Bentley said that.

Edited by phoenix47

Americano

He already posted this weeks ago and said he was basing it off of what Lane said LAST YEAR. It was on his personal twitter.

He already posted this weeks ago and said he was basing it off of what Lane said LAST YEAR. It was on his personal twitter.

He posted it after his show give or take 2 weeks ago.

on which album exactly did we get living on the radio? and it didn't even leak in studio version unlike NOBTR :huh: it was meant to be on BTW but didn't make the final cut probably like what will happen to princess die

The point is, we KNOW the song. **** the studio version, we've heard the song! I want all new material. If the CD is 14 tracks, I'd rather hear 14 of the 50 new songs Gaga has written than 12 of the 50 with NOBTR and LOTR making the cut.

how come we haven't heard much about the John Elton duet yet'

WTF is a John Elton?

My name isn't Timmers

VasilisVas

Living on the Radio is too overrated. Idk why people are still so hung up on that song being on AP. Give me a break..

The point is, we KNOW the song. **** the studio version, we've heard the song! I want all new material. If the CD is 14 tracks, I'd rather hear 14 of the 50 new songs Gaga has written than 12 of the 50 with NOBTR and LOTR making the cut.

:trootea:

Redstreak

I'm still holding doubts on everything sources say till a something is made public directly from her team, label, or herself.

Edited by Redstreak
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Dylangaga

this discussion should be changed to ARTPOP and whinning while drinking the delusiona TEA

July is a good time because then the lead single would be either may or beg of June then start promoting the lead single then promote the album on TV shows

Regarding the whole Gaga in the UK during June/July rumour, her team told various fans backstage when she was over here in September that she'd be back then, but they didn't clarify what she'd be back for. I'm guessing it was festival performances, but that's clearly not happening now.

unicornpaparazzi

Regarding the whole Gaga in the UK during June/July rumour, her team told various fans backstage when she was over here in September that she'd be back then, but they didn't clarify what she'd be back for. I'm guessing it was festival performances, but that's clearly not happening now.

what if she is/was launching another Fame product?