💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Free My Mind

True, but nobody here remembers BTW and MTN somehow.

a few remember btw here... but Edge and Yuyi were the big ones.

NO ONE confirmed that the promo will start in freakin JULY :kyle: :jono: :fthis:

Propagaga did

Katie14

She is where she is now thanks to all these obsessed fans, actually. Just my opinion.

I guess you are right. Gaga caters to misfits who are looking for a leader. She sort of grabs people when they are at their lowest and gets them to obsess over her. Sometimes I feel like her loyalty and love for her fans is an act, like one huge marketing strategy.

Propagaga is as reliable as my ****

really in my country the only hit from BTw was Judas everyone was pumping it around and everyone was going crazy about it it was like bad romance

This. And Born This Way.

CyanLights

I'm calling it, ARTPOP JUNE 29

Ugh this would be a great release date for a new record. The perfect way to start off the summer :legend:

If we get The Greatest Thing in March, then at least that will hold us over a little longer!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Americano

Propagaga said Gaga's team told them it'd start in July last fall, at the same time Gaga was still saying the record would be out in Spring so Idk. Weird

Propagaga said Gaga's team told them it'd start in July last fall, at the same time Gaga was still saying the record would be out in Spring so Idk. Weird

Sounds weird :O

and living on the radio please

That's so reductive, though. Why would you want a song we've already heard on the album instead of song we HAVEN'T heard?

My name isn't Timmers

unicornpaparazzi

It seems like a lot of you have the mentality that Gaga owes us something or that was deserve consistent new music from her. She doesn't owe us anything. Just because she released the album title doesn't mean the album is anywhere near being released. She wanted us to get excited about it. Now we know for sure that something is coming. Its understandable that some of us are anxious and disappointed that we have to wait so long, but those feeling should not be directed at her. Gaga has a lot on her plate, especially now. I am sure she is pumping out tunes as fast as she possibly can. Be patient with her. ARTPOP will come and I would much rather her spend the proper time with it so the album can reach perfection. Be thankful that there is such a talented, creative, and passionate artist out there to entertain us.

that is liking giving someone blue balls except in our case it is blue ears

Highway Capricorn

ARTPOP, WHERE ARE YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH ? :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

ARTPOP, WHERE ARE YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH ? :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

Meltdown ^

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

unicornpaparazzi

gaga wasn't renked on the top money makers..what a disgrace.she went from #1 to number god knows what...i hope she is going to slay with art pop..otherwise shes going to disappear...

gaga is too complex for mere basic reductive animals to comprehend and she has and always will slay