๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

nick4bty

Please please please don't hate me if this is old news but I'm just discovering it now . . .

What are the chances of this being legit? I mean, this was posted almost a year ago, but it really does sound like Gaga, albeit a little deeper. And remember, Gaga said that when people hear her on the radio again they may not even recognize that it's her.

It's not a bad song. Needs some spice though, imo.

And if isn't Gaga, then who is it?

Mary Sabola

:fail: guys you know its pretty obvious we are getting the album release date on her birthday. (she will have a party? and as someone asked a reliable tumblr "are we getting anything on gaga's birthday" and the answer was "party time ;)")

:fail: guys you know its pretty obvious we are getting the album release date on her birthday. (she will have a party? and as someone asked a reliable tumblr "are we getting anything on gaga's birthday" and the answer was "party time ;)")

Sis when will you and the rest of GGD realize TUMBLR ISNT A ****ING ACCURATE SOURCE.

Lizzie Jacobson

Please please please don't hate me if this is old news but I'm just discovering it now . . .

What are the chances of this being legit? I mean, this was posted almost a year ago, but it really does sound like Gaga, albeit a little deeper. And remember, Gaga said that when people hear her on the radio again they may not even recognize that it's her.

It's not a bad song. Needs some spice though, imo.

And if isn't Gaga, then who is it?

Stay Away From Here

Efer Dee

Mary Sabola

i think a tumblr that is extremely reliable with lots of proof counts as a source

+cant wait for her to announce the dates in march!!! :)

Edited by bobsavalo

i think a tumblr that is extremely reliable with lots of proof counts as a source

+cant wait for her to announce the dates in march!!! :)

That's the same stupid Tumbrl that I posted a link to earlier.. They have more dates proven wrong than right. Edited by TheZoto

Hey guys! I wonder what the next album after ARTPOP will sound like / be called?!?!!!?

:laughga:

If she makes us wait the way she's making us wait for ARTPOPรƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฆ :rip:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.