Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SEVDALIZA

Same... I'd just wish she'd share some info so all this date-speculation would stop so we could concentrate on the real thing

Ah, don't worry, she'll release some new info SOON :derpga:

operating from another world

robboadam

Check propagaga's last tweet. I asked him/her (?) whether the single was coming in July or later, and they replied 'I think May. Depends on recovery'.

PropaGaga

Check propagaga's last tweet. I asked him/her (?) whether the single was coming in July or later, and they replied 'I think May. Depends on recovery'.

That's just my personal guess, assuming she takes the minimum time to recover.

But wait... What does PropaGaga know? They're not insiders :laughga:

People say this although PropaGaga has a reliable source saying this, but when three random monsters post/tweet/say "I think it's coming in March", people act like it's set in stone. Come on...

(And I mean people in general, not (just) you)

Edited by phoenix47

People say this although PropaGaga has a reliable source saying this, but when three random monsters post/tweet/say "I think it's coming in March", people act like it's set in stone. Come on...

(And I mean people in general, not (just) you)

If she releases a single now when we're this hungry for her music, she will sell millions. Just saying...

Dylangaga

so everythings gonna be earlier than expected because she has more time? is that what propagaga is getting at?

If she releases a single now when we're this hungry for her music, she will sell millions. Just saying...

True but isn't it fairly obvious that she's not gonna release anything now

so everythings gonna be earlier than expected because she has more time? is that what propagaga is getting at?

Earlier then expected?? They said July! Lol I'm confused now…

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

True but isn't it fairly obvious that she's not gonna release anything now

We still have fans thinking we're getting the album in April. They just refuse to accept it's not happening anytime soon :smh: