💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Is it confirmed or just a rumor that Katy Perry' s new album is titled Popart? If it is, I really think it is b---hy on her part as everyone knows Gaga' s new album will be ARTPOP. If it is true, Gaga needs to release hers first or I can see her being criticized for copying someone again

unicornpaparazzi

Is it confirmed or just a rumor that Katy Perry' s new album is titled Popart? If it is, I really think it is b---hy on her part as everyone knows Gaga' s new album will be ARTPOP. If it is true, Gaga needs to release hers first or I can see her being criticized for copying someone again

most likely a fake but considering katy has been delaying the release of her new album for so long (probably to see what gaga was up to) I think she might do it

Doubt it, it would pretty much mean that Katy would be from then on frowned upon just like Lady Gaga after BTW got compared with Express Yourself (though I don't hear the similiarities).

Ursula Buffay

Won't doubt it, you know what they think : Copy her, you'll be famous like her

Edited by GAGARTPOP

I once dreamt Gaga had a mansion in my country's beach and I pressed the doorbell and she replied me through the phone and asked her to let me in, and she just kept talking and enetertaining me so she didn't have to open :cryga:

Would anyone be here for ONE song produced by Max Martin?

No

TEANUS

It says its called Hold Back on Wikipedia! :laughga: :derpga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS