Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Instead of POPART visuals, which is pop culture put into art visuals, won't ARTPOP visuals be art visuals put into pop culture? :excited2:

WHAT :nooo:

I've been so worried about this pop art and Warhol stuff 'cause I think that it's been so cliched and done for years now, and here you come and say stuff like that. Well done.

This is exactly what I hope for :excited2:

Ursula Buffay

The drummer said that he has heard songs from ARTPOP and that they're "AMAZING".

:excited2:

Who da fuq is the drummer? a member on here or Gaga's drummer? OMG even a drummer has listened to the songs, next on the list will be the garbage man and then MAYBE us !!!

All the singles were successful except from Marry The Night...

the BTW Era was supposed to have more singles, so she'd have probably expected the era to go on for at least another 6 months than it did... so the tour was probably planned initially for the time it happened.

You and i flopped in Europe

Every time i mention Lady Gaga all of my friends say where has she been, then i i get all defensive

Me 2

Instead of POPART visuals, which is pop culture put into art visuals, won't ARTPOP visuals be art visuals put into pop culture? :excited2:

"when pop sucks the tits of art" ;)

its just what she did with the fame launch. she was in a museum using high art concepts (see marina abramović) to sell a celebrity fragance.

Will the Fame fragrance be a part of ARTPOP, like in my teaser video? :P http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0WPes6SPoSE

Edited by TheZoto

Why would Gaga and/or anyone on her team waste their time making petty rumors on tumblr? It's silly

It' all part of the ARTPOP experience maybe? LOL

Prometheus

You and i flopped in Europe

Just guessing lol maybe because Nebraska is in the states. I personally think she should have kept the song more general. Like "My cool American guy," or something. I know it's about Luc, but still.

Just guessing lol maybe because Nebraska is in the states. I personally think she should have kept the song more general. Like "My cool American guy," or something. I know it's about Luc, but still.

Too "country" for Europe, perhaps?