Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

romonster

I'm pretty sure Gaga will release the new single and start promotion in early Summer (June-July), and that's probably how it was planned even before her injury happened. By then she will be back on her feet, too and can do the promo that the album deserves. :gaga:

Edited by romonster

I wouldn't trust that umblr, they said we'd get something in late January and look at us now...

Wait... they would only need the drummer on certain songs... mostly everything else is digital.

Yeah but it's possible that they're rerecording all instrumentals... They have the time for it though

Edited by phoenix47

Galactic Mess

Yeah but it's possible that they're rerecording all instrumentals... They have the time for it though

Sure! In case they have already planned and roughly executed all or at least most of the songs, I bet things will go really fast from now on. The hardest part is almost always the creative proccess.

ThunderSwallow

I want the lead single to slay as Bad Romance did. Something u can't tell exectly what it is but just get ppl wanna dance all the time. New sound with epic beats. Just CAN'T wait!

HeavyPunkLover

Gaga's drummer said that he still hasn't recorded his parts for ARTPOP, so I think it's fair to think that Gaga's also re-recording instrumentals.

@spankydrumz:

At least somethings happening!

I see it: ARTPOP 2031

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Maybe she had plans to announce the lead single 1 week before her birthday, and the actual date was going to be her birthday but now this might have been changed or maybe not :staymad: I really hope for an April release for the lead single maybe late April but this at the latesttt :ohno: the Album in the begining of June :)

you all realize that just because she's calling it "ARTPOP" does not mean it will have POP-ART visuals, right?

I'm saying this since last year, no one seems to understand :nails:

Born Brave

I'm saying this since last year, no one seems to understand :nails:

But she has said things referencing Andy Warhol and how that's how she got the idea for the Haus

Gaga's drummer said that he still hasn't recorded his parts for ARTPOP, so I think it's fair to think that Gaga's also re-recording instrumentals.

@spankydrumz:

At least somethings happening!

:nooo:

Oh well i'm just going to get high and wait for GaGa to tweet something today :redface:

LoveAndDenim

Instead of POPART visuals, which is pop culture put into art visuals, won't ARTPOP visuals be art visuals put into pop culture? :excited2: