ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

HeavyPunkLover

7:30 slays me! I have random moments in my down time that I just get soooo excited to know that ARTPOP is coming and soon enough we will all have some amazing new Gaga jams to listen to.

7:30 is the theme of my life right now! Imagine that with GAGA VOCALS! CHERRY CHERRY BOOM BOOM!

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

misanthrope

I just think that trap with heavy electro sounds is really cool, it sounds cool. If the album is going to be a dance/pop/electronic album (mostly pop oriented), the trap influences are gunna have to blend in or it just will not sound right.

Anyways, none of us should look to his mixtapes as a 'fortune teller' of ARTPOP's sound, idek why I get so worked up about it lol, just that 7 minute mark slayed me :derpga: :derpga: :derpga:

Idk she obviously liked Cake and that was like :sick: She said thats not a reflection of the album though so im hoping she meant sonically as well as lyrically. I hate the Cake instrumental lol

I didn't like any of his mixtape either :giveup:

Idk she obviously liked Cake and that was like :sick: She said thats not a reflection of the album though so im hoping she meant sonically as well as lyrically. I hate the Cake instrumental lol

It's obvious she was as high as a princess ( :derpga:) when she wrote that damned song :nooo: Edited by Pyrenti

misanthrope

Ugh hope there's very little of this "trap" on ARTPOP. It sounds so ugly and annoying if you're not wasted.

We're on the same boat.

Rollercoaster

That's dangerous and you can get knocked out cold if you don't do exactly what your told to do.

Cocaine is dangerous. Dancing with a torn hip is dangerous. I don't think she cares much about danger.

misanthrope

I was talking about professionalism.

Nicki isn't professional. Shes been a total hater since the moment she became famous. Not unlike Azealia. Professionalism isn't a factor when comparing them. You have to go by what else they're bringing to the table and Nicki brings nothing. Azealia is cool.

PopReaper

I'd love if Gaga made a song very "orchestral", like it was a live performance already

idk how to explain but here's an example:

Starts around 0:33

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I' m a little scared about that supposedly brand new sound. I think she is taking a big risk. Most people may not be ready for it or even like if it. Besides will radios play the songs? She already had that issue with BTW. More than ever, she needs the radio stations on her side

BigDreamer

I' m a little scared about that supposedly brand new sound. I think she is taking a big risk. Most people may not be ready for it or even like if it. Besides will radios play the songs? She already had that issue with BTW. More than ever, she needs the radio stations on her side

I think its going to be more of an evolution of her sound and the sound of what is considered dance music at the moment on radio. It actually excites me when its talked about as something new and fresh because its what the industry needs, its what radio needs and Gaga will deliver. She seems very confident that the GP will eat it up and she has even said this album will be more radio friendly. She has a completely different approach and goal with this album. She is seriously coming to snatch weaves.

I'd love if Gaga made a song very "orchestral", like it was a live performance already

i like that song what launguge is is in?

Kinda like viva la vida-Coldplay? P.s I didn't watch the vid you posted I'm just assuming since I'm at work lol