💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

I for one am most excited about the fact that ARTPOP will have studio quality vocals ... her voice is too pristine to be recorded in hotel rooms and buses.. Interscope has one of the best recording facilities in the world she needs to use it :)

Born this way sounded great tho, and she still recorded a lot on the road..

It's science, bitch

Born this way sounded great tho, and she still recorded a lot on the road..

You can hear the lower quality sound in parts of Judas though... Maybe she did that on purpose, idk.

Born Brave

You can hear the lower quality sound in parts of Judas though... Maybe she did that on purpose, idk.

MTN too

Jesse Pinkman

That's debatable :)

I think it sounds pretty decent, but with ARTPOP being a edm and dance heavy album, I agree she should record in professional studios.

It's science, bitch

I think it sounds pretty decent, but with ARTPOP being a edm and dance heavy album, I agree she should record in professional studios.

That's most likely why she doesn't have ARTPOP out yet, she's only had access to her tour studio.

Galactic Mess

Am I the only one that thinks that it does sound like Gaga?

I hino it does too, but someone posted the original song a few pages ago, so it's fake...

I was so disappointed because that chorus >>>>>>>>>

:legend:

Something tells me production has already begun at NASA on a giant mechanical chair on legs, so Gaga can sit in this giant dancing robot spider to perform the lead single live.

EMMA = Paparazzo 2.0

Galactic Mess

exactly :) , I mean she still should take the time she feels she needs to finish it properly but it was planed for late 2012 release, and with the recent teasing of coming "sooner than you think" I really feel at the latest will get a single in april..possibly march now? (kinda hoping for the album, but hard to say) and this is Gaga...I could brew in my new hope/hype that with out having to travel for touring the album might be finished sooner, but there's still a release date most likely set.

kinda sounds like Eva Simons

I'm betting on an April/May release for the lead... Lets hope all turns out well :)

ryhanna

I find it very unlikely that Gaga would promote her lead single with acoustic performances. At least not at the very start of it's run.

Acoustic performances sound very misleading considering her description of the music.

GreenEyes

Something tells me production has already begun at NASA on a giant mechanical chair on legs, so Gaga can sit in this giant dancing robot spider to perform the lead single live.

EMMA = Paparazzo 2.0

Emma is the mod here, it's not a song title..

Americano

Hoping for a single late next month or in early April, shell be mostly healed/fine by then.

I at least hope she begins hyping ARTPOP again within the next week or two

Edited by Sex

Emma is the mod here, it's not a song title..

You didn't read it properly, i said PaparazzO not paparazzI .... PaparazzO is the giant mutant angler fish at the monster ball ... One of the BEST haus of Gaga inventions going! :D

Also guys! You have to look at the new Beyonce pepsi promo! There's a quite about her loving pop art and its got a pop art version of her portrait.... Gaga needs to release new music/promo soon is this ****s gunna get old! :S

beyonce-pepsi-2013-2-e1361283800365.jpg

Fear the "copycat" announcements :(