💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

At this point, I do not really care what the first single will be titled; I just want it now. Let' s get it over with all that wait and speculations!

Same... Also, according to hints from the ARTPOP tumblr, the first single may be called something like Canvas, to start the ARTPOP "painting". Is this source reliable?

no

misanthrope

Her career would die :P

Lolol yeah I don't like Princess Die. I mean I like it for what it is, just a little song she shared with us that wasn't good enough to make the actual record. Something for fans to add to their Gaga collection. But as a single? Hell ****ing no. Thats all I have to say lol

ThunderSwallow

Lolol yeah I don't like Princess Die. I mean I like it for what it is, just a little song she shared with us that wasn't good enough to make the actual record. Something for fans to add to their Gaga collection. But as a single? Hell ****ing no. Thats all I have to say lol

well, she did mentioned to make the song a upbeat one or another version but just using the song title.

misanthrope

well, she did mentioned to make the song a upbeat one or another version but just using the song title.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe she'll dissect it like she did Then You'd Love Me in Fashion of His Love.

disostick14

So this is my first time posting something and obviously i'm excited for ARTPOP and I just wanna say that I think the summer smash should be produced by Madeon because his music is so fun, light, airy, and dancy :excited:

So this is my first time posting something and obviously i'm excited for ARTPOP and I just wanna say that I think the summer smash should be produced by Madeon because his music is so fun, light, airy, and dancy :excited:

Agreed, either Zedd or Madeon would be perfect. :)

Chiunzhan

We're getting ARTPOP's first single on February 29th guys, be patient :derpga:

Edited by Chiunzhan

Morphine Prince

Welcome to Gaga Daily! :) Hope you enjoy this site.

Dylangaga

welcome to the delusion thread! =)

and YES I LOVE MADEONS WORK! I cannot wait I hope he produces the lead single and gaga SNATCHES THOSE WEAVES

disostick14

Thanks I'm definitely feeling the love here :-)

Also am I the only one who thinks the lead single should come out at the end of March for spring break and the album in June because an EDM heavy album screams summer time especially right after school gets out

We're getting ARTPOP's first single on February 29th guys, be patient :derpga:

i almost looked at a calendar to figure out how many days that would be :whip:

Jesse Pinkman

Although I really dislike azealia banks, I believe she should still be on ARTPOP because she will definitely be a unique addition to the album.

It's science, bitch