Permanently at square one

But is it really worth it?

Do we really deserve it ?

It happens when we're waiting

while our souls are fading

:cryga:

Edited by Highway Capricorn

Highway Capricorn

I am really feeling this new mixtape from DJWS :legend: If ARTPOP has any of those same sounds I will be pleased :yes:

:wtf:

WillRhapsody

I am really feeling this new mixtape from DJWS :legend: If ARTPOP has any of those same sounds I will be pleased :yes:

link plz

BigDreamer

I think the original release date for the album was June, but I see it being pushed back to September now because of her knee and hip injury.

i honestly dont think there will be that much a set back gaga and interscope wont allow it. We also dont know the severity of the surgery and how long recovery will take but she will have nothing but the best people to help her. Also, rigjt before the balls cancelation we knee she wanted to record vocals a bit after the tour, with everything happening the way it did gaga could have bumped that up in the month that the tour was meant to continue.

If ARTPOP has a trap breakdown like 7:40 in any one of the songs on the album, Gaga will be the coolest fuqing chick in the block

http://soundcloud.com/djwsakadjwhiteshadow/i-like-dance-volume-13

link plz

Look above.

Is this what ARTPOP wanted to do? IS it ARTPOP? Did Lady Gagá lose out already? Is EDM just a quickly passing fad? Did this alien do everything Lady Gagá wanted to do but sooner? And cooler?

Oh god if this is what ARTPOP sounds like, i'm out :emma:

Bye gurl

I really love how Azealia sings "Red Flame" after her verse in the song, I hope that's how she and Gaga say it in the song.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

My only worry is that other albums coming out this year might steal ARTPOP's thunder by the time it rolls around.

No I trust Gaga when she says it will have a new fresh sound

rivingtonrebels

Could you imagine if she got wheeled out to perform the lead single - we all think she's still rehabilitating and unable to walk, and then she just gets right up and starts dancing?

Talk about a phoenix...it would be amazing.

GagaKlein

Anyone noticed that DJWS tagged "GAGA" here: https://soundcloud.com/djwsakadjwhiteshadow/i-like-dance-volume-13 ?

maybe there's something hidden... :ohwell:

Bloody hooker

Could you imagine if she got wheeled out to perform the lead single - we all think she's still rehabilitating and unable to walk, and then she just gets right up and starts dancing?

Talk about a phoenix...it would be amazing.

That would be amazing.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.