Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

no no no. I see why alot of people think this album isn't coming for a long time considering we thought we could have had tje album as early as august of last year but we should still be optimistic for a single in april, or may, at the latest. She cant afford to wait too much longer or every act in the business will have material out.

I think the original release date for the album was June, but I see it being pushed back to September now because of her knee and hip injury.

Highway Capricorn

I can see Gaga releasing the first single in March and performing it in her flamethrower wheelchair.

Slaying all the flop b---hes with fire and lasers literally :gaga:

ARTPOP is, from what little information we have gotten, a SUMMER album.

My summer will be boring without new Gaga music tbh.

Ikr, I plan on doing those insanity workouts over the summer and I need Gagz to listen to, BTW has already been gutted :cryga:

A Stan Was Born

People act like Gaga needs to release music immediately or she's going to fade away. She just finished one of the highest grossing tours of all time, and had one of the highest selling fragrances of the year. It's not like she's irrelevant. People still clearly care about her, otherwise her tour would have been a monumental failure, and her perfume would have performed like Nicki Minaj's. She can take a few months (which she needs to take) to heal, and release music later this year, without injuring herself with intense rehearsal, learning choreography for impatient fans. If anything, her injury made quite a few headlines, and was all over Good Morning America (which, by the way, plays nothing but her music in the morning, EVEN FASHION. FASHION.) when the news broke. I think she'll be fine. Plus she has countless fans to send any lead single to the top of the iTunes charts whenever she releases it. She ain't goin' nowhere.

Hypocrateen

Like a Phoenix from the ashes,

I will rise once again,

Dancing in the feeling,

Burning like a Red Flame.

from http://theartoftruth.tumblr.com/

would love these lyrics but they're obviously fake :omg:

George Black

People act like Gaga needs to release music immediately or she's going to fade away. She just finished one of the highest grossing tours of all time, and had one of the highest selling fragrances of the year. It's not like she's irrelevant. People still clearly care about her, otherwise her tour would have been a monumental failure, and her perfume would have performed like Nicki Minaj's. She can take a few months (which she needs to take) to heal, and release music later this year, without injuring herself with intense rehearsal, learning choreography for impatient fans. If anything, her injury made quite a few headlines, and was all over Good Morning America (which, by the way, plays nothing but her music in the morning, EVEN FASHION. FASHION.) when the news broke. I think she'll be fine. Plus she has countless fans to send any lead single to the top of the iTunes charts whenever she releases it. She ain't goin' nowhere.

THIS

Americano

Nah, she's pretty irrelevant at this point.

Do we even know if she's had the surgery yet?

This week sometime, couldve been today but we dont know

lodylody

I'm kinda hoping for a March single now that the BTWB was cancelled tbh

She'll be spending that time recovering from surgery :lmao:

That being said, I hope so too :nails:

Actually, I am from Hungary. We did not have Born This Way Ball and I did not see too much promotion for the perfume. Surprisingly not all countries have Good Morning America, either. As a popstar, she misses the main and most important possibility to be relevant: making music. I don't give a **** about the perfume, or the ball at this point, I'm quite sure, that for those, who did not intend/ or did not have the possibility to attend the show (and we are the majority) the BTWB became boring as **** by the end of the first leg. As a celebrity, yes, she may be relevant. As a musician, she is not.

lodylody

Surprisingly not all countries have Good Morning America, either.

:lmao: This has made my day, thank you very much!

It's crazy to think that it's been 16 months since Gaga last shot a music video.

That's exactly what I'm talking about.